Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

blackhole area weekly quest

sableyes
09.30.2012 , 05:49 AM | #1
I have serached for answer to this already and can''t find anything, does the weekly blackhole area quest that give blackhole comms still exist as since patch 1.4 I am unable to get it on any characters and some people tell me it no longer exists and others say it does and they can pick it up and they have linked it via in game but they may have picked it up before 1.4

Karasuko
09.30.2012 , 05:59 AM | #2
Pretty sure I did it after 1.4

sableyes
09.30.2012 , 06:01 AM | #3
the box glows like it wants to give em a quest but just says not elgiible for this conversation, I have definatly not done the weekly's either but maybe its just something that willc orrect itself

Anariodin
09.30.2012 , 08:17 AM | #4
Some of my guildies are saying they cant get the weekly mission anymore either... Would be really messed up if they Ninja took this away... it was supposed to be the Black Hole Area for a reason... to give BH Comms...

Fedifensor
09.30.2012 , 10:41 AM | #5
Well, guess I'm done with Corellia. No real point to doing the Black Hole missions if BH coms are no longer offered.

yoshua
09.30.2012 , 10:44 AM | #6
yup, no way to get it after 1.4 if you had it in your log before 1.4 you could do it and turn it in, but none of my toons who didnt have it in their books after 1.4? could not get it.

yay for removing yet another avenue for getting black hole coms.
Yoshua Acero
Pre-Cu Bria Vet - Master Doc/Master swords

Paid 15$ at Gamestop for my CE!

Anariodin
09.30.2012 , 11:03 AM | #7
Yes but this one was ninja'd away from us. I did this on friday perfectly fine. Today, not so much...

Baptes
09.30.2012 , 03:43 PM | #8
Can we please get a response on whether or not this is an intentional change, or yet another of the myriad bugs 1.4 created?

Seriously, I want to know if I should write BH dalies off my list of things to do because without the weekly I see no point in doing them.

Pyrinoos
09.30.2012 , 06:50 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Anariodin View Post
Yes but this one was ninja'd away from us. I did this on friday perfectly fine. Today, not so much...
Ummm, are y'all saying the weekly is no longer avaliable or that it no longer gives black hole comms? Cause posts like the above are confusing.... If you did the weekly Friday it wont be up again till Tuesday......
<Silent Council> Lamech - Assassin | A'chan - Mercenary
<Berserk> Zillah - PT | Koráh - Sniper
<Project Mayhem> Lamęch - Mara | Sethur - Op | Amalek - Jugg
Slade legacy on The Ebon Hawk

orpheus
09.30.2012 , 06:50 PM | #10
the weekly has gone.