Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cust service and how to insult your customer 101 (for EA as they dont seem to get it)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Cust service and how to insult your customer 101 (for EA as they dont seem to get it)

Kalfear
09.30.2012 , 04:01 PM | #1
So I wrote up feedback for the dev about the changes to game in 1.4 and how its effected PVP

I DIDNT put it on the suggestion forum (and will not) because you (EA) refuse to post there letting us know if were even getting read. I sent it in ingame using the feedback option as its the only real option available to players that we know its at least being read.

You all clearly dont give a flying bleep about the suggestion forum so why should your playing customers????

So I write the feedback and say to pass to devs as this is quickly turning into a account ending situation

And you respond

* form letter 101*
blah blah blah metrics blah blah blah your important blah blah blah

But NO WHERE in that overly insulting form letter (seriously do you people live in the real world and understand using form letters ENRAGE the situation, not calm or prevent them??? Do you have ANY customer service experience at all cause this is pretty basic stuff here that you all keep screwing up) do you say the ONLY THING I want to read

"Your concerns have been forwarded to the devs as requested"

Make no mistake EA, when I do finally cancel, this will be one of the top reasons!

Completely avoidable, if you give a **** about your customers. Which its becoming more and more appearent you do not!

PS: Dont think your poor CS skills havent affected your future bussiness either. TOR is the last EA title I will ever pay for. You have lost a customer with your insistance at ignoreing your customer who takes the time to write feedback.

So kindly rewrite this post in form letter form and email it to yourself so you can ignore it like everything else!

Signed,
FED UP WITH CRAPPY CUSTOMER SERVICE!

And all this could have been avoided (honestly id forgotten about the feedback until you ENRAGED the situation with a overly insulting and dismissive FORM LETTER response.

PS: As for your metrics you all clinge so desperately to rather then you know ... PLAYING THE GAME AND SEEING FIRST HAND HOW THINGS WORK
In regards to lessening F2P and Preferred restrictions
In GAMING, as in LIFE,
You get what you pay for
No game restriction is so dire that $15.00/month will not eliminate it

xorv
09.30.2012 , 06:48 PM | #2
that's a work of art. ^_^
http://www.customerservicescoreboard.com/Electronic+Arts EA's rating
"Well considering how "beloved" EA is, surely TOR will achieve legendary status amongst gamers. Didn't kill wow, did one better, killed EA."
Originally from aeterno