Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bugged / Missing Codex for Republic Players

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Bugged / Missing Codex for Republic Players

Zipacnaa
08.18.2012 , 06:48 AM | #111
I'm one of those that would like to find all the lore and put tick marks next to all the codex entries. Being back on Nar Shadda I remembered that the Titles here seem broken (?). I completed all of the quests.

Especially the "Shadow Hunter" title would be nice. Hoping the promised codex update 'in the near future' appers soon

TheIronMonkey
08.18.2012 , 10:13 AM | #112
Probably one of the worst areas on the codex is Titles, maybe Species. The titles seem to have suffered a major change after Beta, and apparently the codex was too UN-important to update it. I barely pay attention to them because you mostly will get them upon completion of a quest/series of quest, or they just don't exists. I expect in a future cleanup of the codex they will just be deleted.

BTW, I sent a request to customer service and I got my Jedi Weapons codex from Tython which apparently was bugged and now isn't. So keep sending those requests. I have had 3 codex fixed in the last couple of weeks on my toons (assigned to me after proving I should have earned it).
I don't know if this is a Sith thing, but at the beginning of every game conversation my first thought is "You are so dead"...

loveburrito
08.18.2012 , 03:27 PM | #113
Quote: Originally Posted by AshlaBoga View Post
Is Rakghoul's Bane still an in-game title?

I've beat HM Kaon and HM LI 3 times now and don't have it.
Send in-game request, that you are available to have this title. I've sent it in may, live-chatted with support and i've been granted that title

Lord_Tantalon
08.18.2012 , 05:32 PM | #114
Person may have the X and Y swapped via options. CS confirmed that SIS Operative Title on Tatooine is not bugged. It has been removed from the game.
#The Furious Angels#
Zooey - Follower of FA
Jung Ma Server
Website|The Signal

randomballoon
08.20.2012 , 08:53 PM | #115
I confirmed it a few days ago, thanks for the heads up! 1 more down...

DiomedSolo
08.21.2012 , 08:48 PM | #116
Quote: Originally Posted by randomballoon View Post
As a jedi knight I have 93/97 Locations but I can't account for 3 of the missing ones. I know The Elysium on Alderaan is broken, but have no idea about the others. I've also checked swtor-spy's location page and checked everything there, but I must have missed something somewhere. Any ideas?
I'm also a knight (guardian) and I'm 93/97 on locations. I think it may be the max for us at this time.

FREIMENSCH
08.27.2012 , 01:16 AM | #117
Here I will summarize some information from CS answers about codex entries. My class is Jedi Knight. So:

Granted through ticket by CS
Rakghoul's Bane - Titles
Combat Ratings - Game Rules
Tython - Jedi Weapons - Lore
Coruscant - Darth Angral - Persons of Note
Alderaan - Bouris Ulgo - Persons of Note
Corellia - The Outer Rim Jedi Forces - Organizations

Not granted, removed from game
Taris - Mandalorian Bane - Titles
Nar Shaddaa - Scourge of the Underworld - Titles
Tatooine - SIS Operative - Titles
Alderaan - Paladin of House Organa - Titles
Hoth - Ice Wars Veteran - Titles
Belsavis - Master of the Burning Way - Titles
Voss - Ambassador of the Republic - Titles
Corellia - Liberator of Corellia - Titles
Ilum - Master Jaric Kaedan - Persons of Note

Septum
09.29.2012 , 01:01 PM | #118
Quote: Originally Posted by MrDhillon View Post
Wingmaw on Tython is bugged for me and so is Savrip on Ord Mantell. Oh and a Datacron on Courscant, says there are 6 in the Codex but all the guides say there are only five.
You need to kill the Champion Savrip to get the Savrip bestiary update for Ord Mantell.

Also, looking at notes I made for my Jedi earlier, apparently you will get Wingmaw (for Tython codex) on Balmorra, not Tython. My notes said there is a quest on Taris that will send you there. And to quote a helpful player (don't have the name anymore, sorry ):
"I got my codex entry from “Scavenging Wingmaw”, at the area before Sundari Flatlands X: 283 Y: 1794 .
Gives codex entry for Balmorra and Tython."
(for Republic - but Empire would be in same area)

While I'm posting (which I do rarely) - I am also one of those players who likes to complete the codex in a zone before moving on. I started the game, and left for a while - because it's pretty disheartening to see that something this (seemingly) simple is not a priority at all. I'm playing because some of my daughter's friends are playing - but I foresee leaving again soon if this continues to be ignored. It just leaves a bad taste - and sends the message (to me) -"we aren't really paying attention to detail, we are not concerned about having a polished game, we've moved on." I imagine that a lot of the F2Per's will want to be completing their codex entries also - will that make a difference? I hope so ...

Exar_Xan
09.30.2012 , 04:08 PM | #119
After the last update (I assume) the Balmorra codex entry 'The Invasion of Balmorra' seems to be bugged. I cannot click on the lore object in the Balmorran Arms Factory. Send a ticket to the helpdesk few days ago, no answer yet.

Drudenfusz
10.02.2012 , 08:30 AM | #120
Quote: Originally Posted by Exar_Xan View Post
After the last update (I assume) the Balmorra codex entry 'The Invasion of Balmorra' seems to be bugged. I cannot click on the lore object in the Balmorran Arms Factory. Send a ticket to the helpdesk few days ago, no answer yet.
It is broken for quite some time now, at least two months or so.
My Old Republic Warring is Magic
Gwenya - The Drudenfusz Legacy, Jedi Shadow on Jar'Kai Sword
When you play the game of PvP, you win or you die.
English version <- SWTOR Wiki -> German version