Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SW:TCW "Revival" discussion

Lord_Karsk
09.30.2012 , 03:51 AM | #21
Loved the episode, this is star wars. So nice to see george lucas in the clone wars bring in so much from EU
novels etc. And to see Obi Wan dual wielding like a true master that he is, last fight with them he was of balance.

Beniboybling
09.30.2012 , 08:16 AM | #22
Did anyone notice that Palpatine and Yoda are sporting a new, slicked back hair style?
Great episode anyway, didn't expect Savage to lose an arm and Maul a leg (loved that green misty blood effect) nor Adi Gallia to die (Ok, i had my suspicions) Is Savage a bit overpowered? Maybe, his lightsaber style is still pretty sloppy though.

I also noticed in the preview for the next episode that Anakin says 'most impressive' - love those Vader moments!

LeeC
09.30.2012 , 09:52 AM | #23
looking at the trailer again
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFQRoVlePvg

Looks like sideous will pay the brothers a visit...

JettrikRyflix
09.30.2012 , 02:28 PM | #24
Yeah, it looks like Maul gets Palps' attention, and he goes to deal with them... personally.

Also,

Spoiler

fellblade
09.30.2012 , 04:04 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by JettrikRyflix View Post
Yeah, it looks like Maul gets Palps' attention, and he goes to deal with them... personally.

Also,

Spoiler
Yep - I always had a feeling that it would be Sidious that would be Maul's ultimate demise.....
Quote: Originally Posted by Barringer View Post
Tulak Hord is only an unknown because he killed anyone that has ever seen him fight.

Aurbere
09.30.2012 , 04:24 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by fellblade View Post
Yep - I always had a feeling that it would be Sidious that would be Maul's ultimate demise.....
That duel is going to be the end of Maul or Savage. It will most likely be Maul because there is no way Sidious is going to let an angry former apprentice run around disrupting his plans.

In all likelyhood it will be both of them that get killed because only a few people have survived a duel with Sidious. We are talking about the guy that beat Luke Skywalker in a duel.
Added Chapter 29 to The Shadows Fall
"My ultimate goal is the secret of life-that life that gives us consciousness, for without consciousness each of us is nothing. Through science, i will create new life and sustain my own. There is no reason Darth Plagueis could not live forever."

fellblade
09.30.2012 , 05:28 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
That duel is going to be the end of Maul or Savage. It will most likely be Maul because there is no way Sidious is going to let an angry former apprentice run around disrupting his plans.

In all likelyhood it will be both of them that get killed because only a few people have survived a duel with Sidious. We are talking about the guy that beat Luke Skywalker in a duel.
Yes I think Sidious will kill them both - he can't afford to leave these loose ends....
Maul is one of the few people who know who he (Palpatine) really is (and by extension he may assume Savage now does too)
He can't take any chances that they may reveal this knowledge to anyone else - especially if the Jedi somehow get to hear about this down the line....
Tulak Hord is only an unknown because he killed anyone that has ever seen him fight.

Aurbere
09.30.2012 , 05:53 PM | #28
Yes I think Sidious will kill them both - he can't afford to leave these loose ends....
Maul is one of the few people who know who he (Palpatine) really is (and by extension he may assume Savage now does too)
He can't take any chances that they may reveal this knowledge to anyone else - especially if the Jedi somehow get to hear about this down the line....
It would be an epic duel for sure. We don't get to see Sidious duel too often so it should be exciting.
"My ultimate goal is the secret of life-that life that gives us consciousness, for without consciousness each of us is nothing. Through science, i will create new life and sustain my own. There is no reason Darth Plagueis could not live forever."

fellblade
09.30.2012 , 06:38 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
It would be an epic duel for sure. We don't get to see Sidious duel too often so it should be exciting.
Indeed - Despite what people may think of Maul - he is better than Agen Kolar, Saesee Tiin and Kit Fisto
So It should at least last for more than a few Seconds.....

Aurbere
09.30.2012 , 07:09 PM | #30
Indeed - Despite what people may think of Maul - he is better than Agen Kolar, Saesee Tiin and Kit Fisto
So It should at least last for more than a few Seconds.....
I've never seen Sidious dual wield before so that will be interesting. I'm betting he will beat them handily. He should. After all, he did beat Luke Skywalker in a duel.