Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

1.4 was prematurely launched imo...

Tako
09.29.2012 , 10:30 AM | #1
There are a number of items which are not metioned in the patch notes which were implemented without prior notification.

For example, it is way harder now to get BH comms as compared to before, and since KP Ni and even EC SM dont drop BH comms nobody is doing them any more...

Also you forgot to mention that many old bugs will return like the Bountry Hunter Boss in False Emperor etc.

Also, there are a large number of patch items which are false... for example

"Probe Droids no longer use Cleave." on EC SM is wrong... cleave is pretty much still there and as painful as ever.

Honestly... is your QA team led by baboons?
<--- PEOPLE'S IMPERIAL MOVEMENT PARTY EU --->
Social Guild for Casual Players
[Proud owner of CE Edition ]

AshlaBoga
09.29.2012 , 10:32 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Tako View Post
Bioware if there is a book called 'Patch Notes for Dummies' please do get it.

There are a number of items which are not metioned in the patch notes which were implemented without prior notification.

For example, it is way harder now to get BH comms as compared to before, and since KP Ni and even EC SM dont drop BH comms nobody is doing them any more...

Also you forgot to mention that many old bugs will return like the Bountry Hunter Boss in False Emperor etc.

Also, there are a large number of patch items which are false... for example

"Probe Droids no longer use Cleave." on EC SM is wrong... cleave is pretty much still there and as painful as ever.

Honestly... is your QA team led by baboons?
I just checked, there's no "patch notes for dummies book"
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

Kaonis
09.29.2012 , 08:06 PM | #3
Ya we saw the cleave today in our SM EC run.

I've begun to just doubt whatever BW says in the patch notes. They claim they do something and it'll be completely false, then deny or ignore it when you bring it up. I'm looking at you /emotes on a speeder.

Eillack
09.29.2012 , 08:08 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by AshlaBoga View Post
I just checked, there's no "patch notes for dummies book"
Hmmmm....

Time to make some quick cash!
With unity, comes strength...with strength, comes power...with power...comes obedience.....
CE Owner '09 Account
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
..I think it's ultimately our fault for not communicating enough.

Maestrodomus
09.29.2012 , 09:28 PM | #5
It's premature because the patch notes weren't exact?

Lol
Dark Fury [Canderous Ordo]

jasonthelamb
09.29.2012 , 11:30 PM | #6
Lots of people have reported the cleave... personally- they dumbed down EC SM so much that if you can't handle a cleave in it... go back to KP... EC HM is a rude awakening for anyone wishing to go past EC SM.

The reason they removed the BH comms from EC SM and KP NiM, was because it was extremely farmable, since release there were guilds that would run it each week for mats, BH comms, and loot which could be RE'd, which happened a little too quick in BioWares eyes (I think), which is the reason they toned back on your ability to get Black Hole comms.

Kaonis
09.30.2012 , 08:13 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Maestrodomus View Post
It's premature because the patch notes weren't exact?

Lol
It's premature because the patch notes are downright wrong. How can you even argue against this? BW made a bunch of claims in the patch notes saying a bunch of things were changed, we get in game, none of those changes exist. It means they either didn't do what they claimed they were going to, or they have a ton of bugs they decided to ignore and push out the content anyways.

uniz
09.30.2012 , 01:47 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Kaonis View Post
It's premature because the patch notes are downright wrong. How can you even argue against this? BW made a bunch of claims in the patch notes saying a bunch of things were changed, we get in game, none of those changes exist. It means they either didn't do what they claimed they were going to, or they have a ton of bugs they decided to ignore and push out the content anyways.
or bioware changed their minds and forgot to update the notes.