Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

***Best PvPers***


nellosmomishot's Avatar


nellosmomishot
09.25.2012 , 12:53 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthBloodloss View Post
Who's the best player in the NBA? Well, it has to be all the players on the Lakers, Celtics, and Heat. Anyone from any other team could not possibly be any good because they aren't on a top team. There is no way the best player on the Knicks is better than the worst player on the Heat. Inconceivable!
I agree with this message.
Nellosmomishot - 55 Sage (Seer)
<Intrepid>
U'should Unsub - 55 Guardian (Defense)
<Adroit>

kingrimlock's Avatar


kingrimlock
09.25.2012 , 01:05 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthBloodloss View Post
Who's the best player in the NBA? Well, it has to be all the players on the Lakers, Celtics, and Heat. Anyone from any other team could not possibly be any good because they aren't on a top team. There is no way the best player on the Knicks is better than the worst player on the Heat. Inconceivable!

Sounds ridiculous, doesn't it? That's how half of these posts come off
Celtics? Pffft. Everyone knows OKC is the new hotness .

kooty's Avatar


kooty
09.25.2012 , 01:15 PM | #23
Actually. For all of you sluggies. I vote the best PVPer by far is.... Jhao.

/runs
<Death Watch> Raid Leader
Scrubmuffin (50/Powertech) ~ Toylet (50/Operative)
<Forgotten Hope> Raid Leader
Yohmahma (50/Sentinel)

DarthBloodloss's Avatar


DarthBloodloss
09.25.2012 , 01:43 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by kingrimlock View Post
Celtics? Pffft. Everyone knows OKC is the new hotness .
So funny that you say that lol After I submitted the post, I said that same thing to myself. I almost edited in OKC instead of the Celts.
Bloodloss Mercenary
DESTROYER OF WORLDS || KEEPER OF SOULS

XFrOzEnX's Avatar


XFrOzEnX
09.25.2012 , 04:22 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by kooty View Post
Actually. For all of you sluggies. I vote the best PVPer by far is.... Jhao.

/runs
I must admit this made me lol.
Psykomantis (Formerly the original Psychomantis of Spaceslug)

R.I.P Spaceslug,

criminalheretic's Avatar


criminalheretic
09.27.2012 , 03:14 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Revearith View Post
I was reffering to the "Same 10 people mentioning the same 10 people" comment.

Anyway who are you in game? so mysterious
Touche. Forgot I said that, sounds bitter.

Who I am in game is no one of consequence. I'm solid, but nothing special. Less about being mysterious, and more that having your name in these things is like having a target painted on you, I am content to be under/overestimated.
What we don't understand, we can make mean anything.
Hyperspace Cannon -> Drooga's -> The Harbinger

Elfanger's Avatar


Elfanger
09.29.2012 , 11:42 PM | #27
I guess I'll give the first real response...
I'm going to overview 2 Juggernauts Vullesh and Evania the best 2 from Droogas, and with the OP patch you will probably want to look out for them even more. Consistent 8k crits make me cry

criminalheretic's Avatar


criminalheretic
10.04.2012 , 03:12 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Elfanger View Post
I guess I'll give the first real response...
I'm going to overview 2 Juggernauts Vullesh and Evania the best 2 from Droogas, and with the OP patch you will probably want to look out for them even more. Consistent 8k crits make me cry
Sweet Yata, you post a real response and the thread dies.
What we don't understand, we can make mean anything.
Hyperspace Cannon -> Drooga's -> The Harbinger

InariOkami's Avatar


InariOkami
10.04.2012 , 04:26 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Elfanger View Post
I guess I'll give the first real response...
2 players, Vullesh and Vullesh the best 2 from Droogas
fixed that for you
Shishou 50 Assassin 23/1/17
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRInnSDazww
Drooga's Pleasure Barge <We Haz Cookies>

manthedude's Avatar


manthedude
01.14.2013 , 05:39 PM | #30
I know BlackJack used to be the best cause i used to be a member, but now many of the best PVPers have left leaving the guild a bit inactive. Im pretty sure they went from around 300+ members to just over 100 when I was still in their guild.