Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Main character stuck at load screen

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Main character stuck at load screen

KrisBlaze
09.29.2012 , 12:25 AM | #1
Please help me out with this one guys. I really don't want to have to call your CS line and escalate like others have (and have had resolution). Please address this issue with the my character stuck loading after leaving the FP. Ticket open for over 12 hours and character stuck for almost 30 hours now.

Thanks in advance.

KrisBlaze
09.29.2012 , 10:12 PM | #2
Almost 48 hours and still can't access my Main char! My company recently had a six hour outage and we gave a free month of service to every customer, can I expect the same?

Skylerr
09.29.2012 , 11:08 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by KrisBlaze View Post
Almost 48 hours and still can't access my Main char! My company recently had a six hour outage and we gave a free month of service to every customer, can I expect the same?
I suppose that depends on whether your company sets the industry standards for MMO Customer Service.

In all seriousness, though, if you've already submitted a support ticket I'm sure this is a high priority issue. I'd be surprised if it wasn't resolved very soon.
(▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ΞSKYLERR()█Ξ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓)

KrisBlaze
09.30.2012 , 09:37 PM | #4
Alt tab 10 min method worked. Happy for this, yet very disappointed in the lack of response from BW. An open ticket for three days and no acknowledgment in the slightest is insulting.

LuminousWoe
09.30.2012 , 10:32 PM | #5
I was in the exact same boat.