Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I love SWTOR

Przemo_No
09.28.2012 , 02:25 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by sankalp View Post
The reason us haters are here is coz we love the game too and do not want it to die out. You cannot deny that there are some things very wrong with this game. take this for example, I did GF EV SM somedays back, no BH comms which is fairly normal, sent in a ticket stating that I was ops leader, time of raid etc, and got a reply saying please provide with name of ops leader

happend again on KP SM, sent in a ticket saying raid leader was X, no comms etc, forgot to mention the raid time. Got a reply saing please provide raid time, replaied saying my mistake raid was at blah blah time, and got a reply saying, and I Quote, "We cannot discuss the details of someone else's account with you".

Now imm not raging, or gonna quit the game over this, ill get the comms, 10 less wont be the end for me with 3 full campaign toons, but for some people this could be a major issue. How can u expect peopl who pay to get a service be happy with sub par effort from BW. Will you not go abck to any store if what you bought does not work as you were told it would?

As I said, us "haters" love this game to but feel its our duty to let BW know of the issues, something in the strongest possbile way, that we need them to lift their game so that we can enjoy a game we really really love playing.

Look, as it was said - this is valid "performance point" and should be addressed by customer service, indeed. You just got crappy service and I know what i am talking about cos I work in CS related area. - I would suggest submitting it to higher instance (TL or something as an example of misunderstanding or no will to really help you).
Anyways. this is not "hating" or "trolling".

Pandas - heheheheheheh...do we have official name for all that "serious players" now?
I also enjoy this game as much as I can.
Tython is EPIC.
Voss is..MYSTIC.

The fleet is..flooded
But i love it.
Dark side is a pathway to many abilities, some consider to be unnatural.

Smokestalker
09.29.2012 , 12:37 AM | #22
Personally I love the hell out of Star Wars.
I played KotOR one and two,
Loved those. And then this game came out and the amount of nerdish glee was overwhelming.
I've always preferred quality single player games to MMOs,
Yet SWTOR manages to combine the two.

People that post negative things about the game are typically just children with too much energy and unvalued pinions

Any mature person would simply quit the game,
Instead of flaming it on a forum hoping their messages are read.

Love it or Hate it.
Don't Love to Hate it.

Meepbot
09.29.2012 , 09:25 AM | #23
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE

You cant be positive and constructive on the forums, they are a place for endless meaningless arguments, hating at BW, and saying yor class needs a buff. It is NOT a place where you can come in and PRAISE the game
The Shadeslayer Legacy |The Harbinger | No Guild
Bloo, 50 Sniper | Turtlestomper, 50 Merc | Beautiful-Ocean, 50 Jug | Arran, 50 Sin
Guiotine, 50 Sent | Popojoe, 50 Sage | Ericksson, 50 Scoundrel | Phoenix, 50 VG

Lorica
09.29.2012 , 10:20 AM | #24
I love SWTOR as well, the game addresses things I disliked about LOTRO except for grinding (at level 50). Of course, I would like to see more game mechanic improvements and additions, including more Class missions above level 50. No MMO is ever perfect in being bug free and game mechanics. At least, SWTOR is more bug free than LOTRO\DDO and the bugs are not so debilitating like they are in LOTRO\DDO. In addition, no class should be ignored or overly popular than any other class nor should it be so squishy it is focused upon like the Healer Sage\Commando or ignored because of dps delivery or threat like a DPS sage\commando.

Vehtemas
09.29.2012 , 01:03 PM | #25
I love SWTOR. I have a light saber.

'nuff said.

But on a more serious note. Everyone complains it isn't like WoW. Well no duh, WoW has been out for years whereas SWTOR has yet to have its first anniversary.

One thing I do agree with however is that WoW had multiple leveling zones, I kind of wish SWTOR had multiple leveling worlds for each bracket. But hey, not something I am going to fuss over, because I love this freaking game and will be here as long as it doesn't go pay to win.
- Mokan
- Emperor (Guild Master) of Sithit, residing on The Shadowlands

Lorica
09.29.2012 , 06:43 PM | #26
I have no respect for a game that has Kung-fu Pandas in it.

LostInReverie
09.29.2012 , 09:43 PM | #27
I love this game. It is the first MMO I've ever played, and I'm pretty sure it will end up being the only MMO I play. I tried LotRO, because I'm a huge Tolkien fan, but playing that game just seemed so boring after SWTOR. My eyes aren't so good so I can't be reading text on the screen too often. With this game, I can just sit back and enjoy the ride. Also, this game makes even the smallest quests feel interesting. When every NPC talks to you and there is so much to discover and learn, it would be pretty hard for me to become bored, especially seeing as how I can experience this game 8 different ways through all the class stories.
THE CALLISTO LEGACY (JC)
THE SOLARIS LEGACY (EH)
55s - Melusine
55s- Ilaria / Drusīlla

happysister
09.30.2012 , 09:20 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by LostInReverie View Post
I love this game. It is the first MMO I've ever played, and I'm pretty sure it will end up being the only MMO I play. I tried LotRO, because I'm a huge Tolkien fan, but playing that game just seemed so boring after SWTOR. My eyes aren't so good so I can't be reading text on the screen too often. With this game, I can just sit back and enjoy the ride. Also, this game makes even the smallest quests feel interesting. When every NPC talks to you and there is so much to discover and learn, it would be pretty hard for me to become bored, especially seeing as how I can experience this game 8 different ways through all the class stories.
gotta agree with you there. i used to play LOTRO before SWTOR came out. i do like it, but when i tried to go back and play it again after having played SWTOR for a good few months...the quests just didn't feel as meaningful as i always ended up scrolling to the bottom of the wall of text to see what my quest objectives were. just another thing to do while i grind my way up in levels. in SWTOR however, storytelling is done much better, and so i'm usually doing quests not just to do them, but because i want to know what happens next.
The Kipplar Legacy ~ Proud Founder of The Old Republic
The Heroes of The Republic/Empire

PalihoJ
10.01.2012 , 04:33 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Meepbot View Post
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE

You cant be positive and constructive on the forums, they are a place for endless meaningless arguments, hating at BW, and saying yor class needs a buff. It is NOT a place where you can come in and PRAISE the game
I agree....I suggest this thread be closed or even deleted before this vile poison spreads throughout the whole board.