Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Did not Flirt with Ashara? Did I mess up?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore > Spoilers
Did not Flirt with Ashara? Did I mess up?

akdonkey
08.04.2012 , 05:51 PM | #1
I had the options to flirt with ashara and did not take it because she hates everything I do. I've bought her over with gifts. So I always try to pick the option I'd think she would like. Now I've had I think 3 more conversations with her with no Flirting in site. Did I screw up? Or at higher levels of affection will that come back. If it doesn't one can always hope we can get Thana for a love interest! That's the only reason I spared her!

Daethorz
08.04.2012 , 07:01 PM | #2
I don't think its fixable, I missed it entirely and couldent seem to do anything the last 8 or so talks with her...
I actually tried to make my char flirt with her once, but it made her angry and i lost affection.
Daethz Anoseff The Bastion
Intel i5 3570k ::: Asus P8Z77-V LK ::: 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws X 1600 Mhz ::: Crucial M4 256GB SSD ::: EVGA Superclocked 550ti 1GB ::: Corsair 750w Semi-Modular PSU
My List of Suggestions

akdonkey
08.04.2012 , 07:20 PM | #3
Oh No!

Chikun
08.06.2012 , 04:09 PM | #4
God I hate her so much. I want to space her out of the airlock or have Khem eat her.
FEED ME

Kikilicious
08.06.2012 , 08:39 PM | #5
Try contacting customer support. Not sure if it'll help, but it may.
Asania Tapfer'keit : Chiss : Bounty Hunter : Powertech

MixonAJ
09.29.2012 , 09:35 PM | #6
well i just got done flirting with Ashara (my laptop died on me) twice and she to liked it, i gain affection form her both times.