Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Can't Rename?

Pizzaness
09.29.2012 , 08:23 PM | #1
For some reason, when I try to rename a character that was flagged for a rename during the consolidation, it won't let me. I had tried once to rename, found the name was taken, then x'ed out of the renaming window and logged into another character. For some reason, now when I try it changes the background to empty space instead of my character's face and doesn't do anything when I click rename. Anyone else have this issue?

RaithHarth
09.29.2012 , 08:28 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Pizzaness View Post
For some reason, when I try to rename a character that was flagged for a rename during the consolidation, it won't let me. I had tried once to rename, found the name was taken, then x'ed out of the renaming window and logged into another character. For some reason, now when I try it changes the background to empty space instead of my character's face and doesn't do anything when I click rename. Anyone else have this issue?
Bioware needs to do a server reset for inactive players that are no longer using there names, it's not fair to the rest of us who are still playing and struggling to find a name

The naming policy has been a problem since day one, yet nothing is being done about it! Bioware should of used another route instead of the current naming policy they are using.
Don't start the Revolution without me

The artist formally known as Rath, now they call me Sydow!

Pizzaness
09.29.2012 , 09:03 PM | #3
I didn't mean it's unfair, I simply meant I can't rename the character. I'm actually sorta happy to rename this character, but was ticked off when I had to rename one of my mains (because my main from the other server had the same name).