Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Creating in-game tickets is a joke

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Creating in-game tickets is a joke
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

N-Sanitii
09.29.2012 , 05:04 PM | #1
Ever since 1.4 I've been getting constantly stuck at loading screens and have to repair the game every time I want to play it.

I was informed yesterday by a staff member of this forum to make a in-game ticket about it, so I did just that well guess what instead of that ticket being answered some moron decided they would go and delete it.

Beruthien
09.29.2012 , 05:08 PM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings N-Sanitii,

I can assure you that your ticket has not been deleted. There is bug that occasionally causes the tickets to disappear from the In-game ticket portal list.

Your ticket has been escalated to the relevant team for investigation and they will get back you as soon as possible.

Thank you!
Beruthien| BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

Dras_Keto
09.29.2012 , 08:44 PM | #3
Oh, so *now* its a bug, huh?

And yet, still no email notification?

And, seriously, "get back to you as soon as possible" ? Myself, Im going on probably 50 hours without a shred of a response from anyone. There are definitely others much higher than that.

I have 38 or 39 days left on my subscription. Which means you have that amount of time to convince me that this game is worth paying for. A little hint: right now, it aint.

Skodan
09.29.2012 , 09:00 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Dras_Keto View Post
Oh, so *now* its a bug, huh?

And yet, still no email notification?

And, seriously, "get back to you as soon as possible" ? Myself, Im going on probably 50 hours without a shred of a response from anyone. There are definitely others much higher than that.

I have 38 or 39 days left on my subscription. Which means you have that amount of time to convince me that this game is worth paying for. A little hint: right now, it aint.
its not "now" a bug, its been since i think launch that tickets disappear when it gets escalated
The Goa'uld Legacy Level 50 on Jedi Covenant (previously Canderous Ordo)
Imperial Entanglements
Less Imperial Entanglements
Check out LIE and IE: Galaxy Wide Casual Social Guilds