Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Fix Your Game (voidstar)

foxmob
09.27.2012 , 07:04 PM | #1
I just lost a reg wz voidstar that ended in a "tie" while my team was attacking. check the clock: WE HAD OVER THREE MINUTES LEFT TO CAP THE NEXT DOOR (which the other team did not cap). fix your game. There was no warning for lack of players on either team. The game just ended. WTG BW! fix your game!

link: http://www.imagebam.com/image/87ba15212538037
A legacy of meh
Krackerjšck/Krackerjak (VG/PT) | Krackerjack/Deinon (Mando/Merc) | Dežnon (Jugg) | other stuffs
Quote: Originally Posted by Jadescythe View Post
TL;DR Bolster is meant to help entry level players, ranked PvP is not entry level PvP.

jsmartFourSeven
09.29.2012 , 07:55 PM | #2
Looks like this may have been happening some pre-patch but today was 3 for 3 with ties that were still up in the air. the one I just finished we stopped the first round from getting past the 2nd doors. We got past the first door quickly and had one of the bridges expanded with over 4 minutes to go and it ended in a tie. Similar story the other two earlier in the day.

I was also having some serious server lag. I called it server because my local numbers indicted a ok 50-60 ms but I kept getting that I am out of range for my attacks despite being right on top of them. I saw action so it wasn't normal lag but seemed like for about 30 seconds nothing was where it actually was.

jsmartFourSeven
09.29.2012 , 08:34 PM | #3
Adding on, but now with Novare Coast. With my Jedi Guardian I helped the Empire (yep, not a typo) capture the bunkers for a 72 to 40 win. So the republic and empire started switched and it ended with 40% still left.

BTW - my accounts are for the under 50 PvP.