Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Assault on Alderaan!

Arcanesin
09.29.2012 , 08:03 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Wraiven View Post
Indeed I did...that was some good stuff. What program do you use? I use Vegas Studio to convert and make movies from FRAPS. Not very experienced with it, but I'm pretty sure I don't have those same effects you used in yours.
I use Vegas Pro. I was wondering if after I finished this vid, If i could make a Wraiven World Event Collection Thread. For all the vids and ofc vids to come.
Me and My guild Forgers Of Chaos Lead most of the Pushes xD.

Wraiven
09.29.2012 , 08:06 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by Arcanesin View Post
I use Vegas Pro. I was wondering if after I finished this vid, If i could make a Wraiven World Event Collection Thread. For all the vids and ofc vids to come.
Me and My guild Forgers Of Chaos Lead most of the Pushes xD.
Hey, that would be great. Post that thread on the POT5 Forums and I'll give it and your guild my support. Thanks you!
Republic: Krulex (Shadow) Kn (Guardian) Krll (Sentinel) Wanatrime (Vanguard)
Imperial: Wraiven (Assassin) Krullous (Marauder) Krawl (Jugg) Xin (Jugg)
♠♠♠ The Soulstalker Legacy ♠♠♠
-FIGHT-

amnie
09.29.2012 , 08:10 PM | #33
btw, mad props to your lvl 41. a brave man you have in your ranks

Arcanesin
09.29.2012 , 08:23 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by amnie View Post
btw, mad props to your lvl 41. a brave man you have in your ranks
Dude He helped me Flim.

He was HexDecimalUK
You just made his Day, He stayed up to 5am his time for this event. (He lives in the UK)

amnie
09.29.2012 , 08:33 PM | #35
pfff it's only 3 am in the UK right now :P

but yeah I know how that's like, I'm in Germany

he definitely made us talk about him and we basically agreed that it was a nice way to annoy us. lol

Arcanesin
09.29.2012 , 08:38 PM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by amnie View Post
pfff it's only 3 am in the UK right now :P

but yeah I know how that's like, I'm in Germany

he definitely made us talk about him and we basically agreed that it was a nice way to annoy us. lol
Hmmm He just logged I could have sworn he Said 4:27 but w.e

Were you One of the many he tossed off the bridge. :3 (By going All the way around the map to get behind you guys. Thats his main atm can't wait till he is level 50.)

Also I noticed an increased of Rudeness from you side, I recall one guardian Calling me a "Pu***" for Force Cloaking Then raging when I re-Spiked him resulting in his death. He spammed the /say the entire fight. Really Really Really annoying.

Kubernetic
09.29.2012 , 08:47 PM | #37
Wraiven, and all who sponsored this, once again it was a lot of fun and I and my guild very much appreciated it.

And apologies about the rudeness. This time we were focusing on getting everyone to not chase people back to spawn points and camp spawns.

Next time we'll work on some friendly sportsmanship.

Thanks again to everyone involved. The numbers were a little skewed, but there were moments that even the Republic was pushed back and had to regroup. Lots of fun all around, hopefully.
Tekay En-ki Tkay Hassle Jaksen
Explorer (80%) Killer (53%) Socializer (47%) Achiever (20%)
Excited Star Citizen But ready to resubscribe when and if...

Arcanesin
09.29.2012 , 08:55 PM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by Kubernetic View Post
Wraiven, and all who sponsored this, once again it was a lot of fun and I and my guild very much appreciated it.

And apologies about the rudeness. This time we were focusing on getting everyone to not chase people back to spawn points and camp spawns.

Next time we'll work on some friendly sportsmanship.

Thanks again to everyone involved. The numbers were a little skewed, but there were moments that even the Republic was pushed back and had to regroup. Lots of fun all around, hopefully.
I wiped 2 pups that tried going to our spawn.
Overall Much Much Much more fun Playing with our Republic counter-parts then what we had at Hoth.

Ajene
09.30.2012 , 03:21 AM | #39
I would like to thank my guild (forgers of chaos) for participating in the event and thank arcane for the epic video, I wasnt there due to having prior engagements but am mad proud of my guild.

amnie
09.30.2012 , 03:48 AM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by Arcanesin View Post
Hmmm He just logged I could have sworn he Said 4:27 but w.e

Were you One of the many he tossed off the bridge. :3 (By going All the way around the map to get behind you guys. Thats his main atm can't wait till he is level 50.)

Also I noticed an increased of Rudeness from you side, I recall one guardian Calling me a "Pu***" for Force Cloaking Then raging when I re-Spiked him resulting in his death. He spammed the /say the entire fight. Really Really Really annoying.
I think I got pushed to the rocks once but that was before the big push. probably when he was practicing. I was the one hugging him. lol :P

either way, I haven't seen anyone call you names but if I did I can assure you I would have spoken up. I do have an idea who it was, though, because said person spammed general chat before that and confused/annoyed the whole planet Rep-wise... and I can also assure you that a member of Pax Republica would not behave like that, either. I definitely understand your frustration.