Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Assault on Alderaan!


Wraiven's Avatar


Wraiven
09.29.2012 , 12:40 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by demotivator View Post
He could be talking about the clowns camping the rep spaceport...
No clue, but wish he/she would have started their own thread to vent. Odd they vented in this thread.
Republic: Krulex (Shadow) Kn (Guardian) Krll (Sentinel) Wanatrime (Vanguard)
Imperial: Wraiven (Assassin) Krullous (Marauder) Krawl (Jugg) Xin (Jugg)
♠♠♠ The Soulstalker Legacy ♠♠♠
-FIGHT-

DocZoloft's Avatar


DocZoloft
09.29.2012 , 03:04 AM | #22
LOL don't worry, Wraiven. Everyone knows it's on 9/29. That person just made themselves look really dumb. See you all there!
The Art of Warfare Premier Online Gaming Community
TAW Website | TAW Games | TAW Recruiting Post | APPLY HERE
Zoloc | Xanaxa | Gardasil | Mohrphine | Prozaq | Klonopinn | Rytalin | Vicodina | Cilline

thefishdude's Avatar


thefishdude
09.29.2012 , 10:33 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Akomo View Post
Your world event was a complete bust.Finally tally for me was two 50s and 11 assorted imp nubs.So much for this event.Maybe try harder next time? PvP server events are much to be desired, NOT! ROTFLMAO!

failed post. here's a link that might help you next time:

http://www.timeanddate.com/calendar/
Forum Warrior Apprentice

Kubernetic's Avatar


Kubernetic
09.29.2012 , 04:44 PM | #24
Thanks much for announcing this, Wraiven... I'll be there with guns loaded.

See you all there!
Tekay En-ki Tkay Hassle Jaksen
Explorer (80%) Killer (53%) Socializer (47%) Achiever (20%)
Excited Star Citizen But ready to resubscribe when and if...

Arcanesin's Avatar


Arcanesin
09.29.2012 , 07:12 PM | #25
VIdeo in the works.

Wraiven's Avatar


Wraiven
09.29.2012 , 07:21 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Arcanesin View Post
VIdeo in the works.
Same, gonna throw Hoth and Alderaan in the same video though since it was so one sided, heh.

I have a huge plan in the makings...one that *should* bring out mass numbers on both sides. I think part of the problem, is it is too random. Come up with an actual monthly schedule, well...that should makes things simple and easy to remember. So, sometime after the weekend, I will make one final post for monthly wars. The final post will be an actual monthly schedule that will give folks something to go off of that will be a constant.
Republic: Krulex (Shadow) Kn (Guardian) Krll (Sentinel) Wanatrime (Vanguard)
Imperial: Wraiven (Assassin) Krullous (Marauder) Krawl (Jugg) Xin (Jugg)
♠♠♠ The Soulstalker Legacy ♠♠♠
-FIGHT-

Wraiven's Avatar


Wraiven
09.29.2012 , 07:56 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Wraiven View Post
Same, gonna throw Hoth and Alderaan in the same video though since it was so one sided, heh.

I have a huge plan in the makings...one that *should* bring out mass numbers on both sides. I think part of the problem, is it is too random. Come up with an actual monthly schedule, well...that should makes things simple and easy to remember. So, sometime after the weekend, I will make one final post for monthly wars. The final post will be an actual monthly schedule that will give folks something to go off of that will be a constant.
Actually, you know...as few Imperials showed up, I must say, there was a point where we gave a pretty damn good push...and for that I commend my fellow Imperials. That was one good push and show of force. Proud of you guys!

Things will get better...have my word on that.
Republic: Krulex (Shadow) Kn (Guardian) Krll (Sentinel) Wanatrime (Vanguard)
Imperial: Wraiven (Assassin) Krullous (Marauder) Krawl (Jugg) Xin (Jugg)
♠♠♠ The Soulstalker Legacy ♠♠♠
-FIGHT-

Arcanesin's Avatar


Arcanesin
09.29.2012 , 07:57 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Wraiven View Post
Actually, you know...as few Imperials showed up, I must say, there was a point where we gave a pretty damn good push...and for that I commend my fellow Imperials. That was one good push and show of force. Proud of you guys!

Things will get better...have my word on that.
Dude I got that final push frapsed From 2 sides did you see my Hoth video?

Wraiven's Avatar


Wraiven
09.29.2012 , 07:59 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Arcanesin View Post
Dude I got that final push frapsed From 2 sides did you see my Hoth video?
Indeed I did...that was some good stuff. What program do you use? I use Vegas Studio to convert and make movies from FRAPS. Not very experienced with it, but I'm pretty sure I don't have those same effects you used in yours.
Republic: Krulex (Shadow) Kn (Guardian) Krll (Sentinel) Wanatrime (Vanguard)
Imperial: Wraiven (Assassin) Krullous (Marauder) Krawl (Jugg) Xin (Jugg)
♠♠♠ The Soulstalker Legacy ♠♠♠
-FIGHT-

amnie's Avatar


amnie
09.29.2012 , 08:00 PM | #30
yeah the pushes you had were fun, it just seemed like people gave up easily or where not interested to begin with. who knows why...

but from what I gathered on our side was basically this:

- people don't frequent the forums but some of them might still want to do opvp
- some people really only care about opvp having a 'point' (there were people asking if there's a quest or reward or things like that)

not saying we should have anything like that, I actually like doing opvp just for fame (I'm still giggling about the imp who tried to kill us while we took on the world boss because we were bored :P) but this is what I noticed

I'd probably be able to think of more, but it's 4 AM over here and I'm starting to notice

edit: I think cmelt fraps aswell so there should be some more video material rolling in soon