Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Official Server Progression Thread

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Harbinger
Official Server Progression Thread

miglor
09.29.2012 , 02:07 AM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by Carlenux View Post
your time post is confusing, cus your picture shows 12, thats why u put sept 29... but if u say its 10:18 pst sept 29... u are adding 1+ day to it, to an hour that have not happened yet lol, might want to correct that >_> ... (i think, i might be wrong, really sleepy lol)
He is CST. So that time is CST.

Ezmith
09.29.2012 , 02:18 AM | #42
was trying to make it easier for the poster, by giving them server time. Lost in translation i guess.

Carlenux
09.29.2012 , 03:18 AM | #43
also.. just watching the kill list.. it is right on First boss, considering our post says 9.45 when it was 9.35 wich was 10 mins earlier than mjc... but i think the Dread guard boss list is wrong, other the fact that no pic, wich no biggie, but i think u mistaken the order: Hatred was 11:13 EDT (8:13 PDT) and MJC was 8: 36 PDT (11:36 EDT) so yeah the list is wrong on second boss, dread guard List unless im missing something or doing something wrong lol.

Thanks (Correct me if im wrong, just pointing it out just in case)

Quinnie
09.29.2012 , 10:46 AM | #44
As much as I would like to claim server first on 16HM The Writhing Terror we killed it second after Elitist Isolationists. We don't raid until Thursday and they killed it on Wednesday night.
Moonpie | GM of Premonition Gaming
Guild Website | Recruitment | Forums

Carlenux
09.29.2012 , 01:01 PM | #45
Heres our kill Video for Last boss everyone who wants to See strat or anything

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1cTU...ature=youtu.be

Gleaders Voice is missing, most of the important calls, cause i normally talk in spanish with my brother outside and it sounds weird if record all sound sometimes it is confusing lol, but anyways Ask carlenx/invinc for any qstion

The fight was done with pretty much a mix of a Recruit we got last night // two from Group B // a New healer for A we got monday // 3 A members // and My alts Offspec (Hes BiS concealment, but i kick *** heals too >_> ) Enjoy, thats just the fight, better video for all fights prob coming out soon.

**UPDATE** : Heres the Twitch Video of the stream, it will not last long, but, BH dps Perspective // Raid Leaders can be heard http://es-es.twitch.tv/zakiro2/b/333826454

miglor
09.29.2012 , 02:02 PM | #46
Quote: Originally Posted by Carlenux View Post
Heres our kill Video for Last boss everyone who wants to See strat or anything

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1cTU...ature=youtu.be

Gleaders Voice is missing, most of the important calls, cause i normally talk in spanish with my brother outside and it sounds weird if record all sound sometimes it is confusing lol, but anyways Ask carlenx/invinc for any qstion

The fight was done with pretty much a mix of a Recruit we got last night // two from Group B // a New healer for A we got monday // 3 A members // and My alts Offspec (Hes BiS concealment, but i kick *** heals too >_> ) Enjoy, thats just the fight, better video for all fights prob coming out soon
OMG you're a clicker!!

Nice kills guys, grats!

Carlenux
09.29.2012 , 04:08 PM | #47
Quote: Originally Posted by miglor View Post
OMG you're a clicker!!

Nice kills guys, grats!
hahaha yeah i hate keybindings, click click click got to love the sound of it >_> hahaha

Darth_Dreselus
09.29.2012 , 05:08 PM | #48
Lol I forgot to take a screenie. Derp
No One Important Died Tavernus - Sorc / Taverna - Mara / Pintus - Op / Gintonica - PT
The Red Eclipse. Sweet Dreams to all my Harbinger children.

jaysky
09.30.2012 , 02:23 AM | #49
Guild Name: Postmortem
Boss Downed: The Dread Guard
Difficulty / Size: 8-man HM
Screenshots: Dead boss with Loot, Lockout Screen
Time: Sept. 29 11:42pm Pacific

Zhaker
09.30.2012 , 05:07 PM | #50
Guild Name: The Casual Raiders
Boss Downed: Operator IX
Difficulty / Size: 8-man HM
Screenshots: Downed Boss,Lockout
Time: 4pm AEST 30/09/2012 [So about 2am 30/09/2012 PST I believe or slightly earlier lol *shrug*]