Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

TFB : 16M-HM (world ranking)

alifaraaz
09.29.2012 , 12:39 PM | #61
Meh, gratz to <CKN> and <Chosen> all drama aside for clearing it on 16m HM. In particular thanks to <CKN> for the entertaining streams and guides written up by Craxim (still waiting on the rest :P). I've been sharing the guides along with Dulfy's guides and my own comments/notes with my guild, as I was the only one on PTS out of us, and the guides are extremely well written and detailed, much better than anything I could write myself ^^

I just hope BW handles EC Nightmare PTS testing better by either doing it all internally (probably wont happen) or simply allowing everyone to have a PTS copy, so as to keep the progression race fun.
Kazar - Powertech, [Tomb of Freedom Nadd EU]

Lamdizzle
09.29.2012 , 12:44 PM | #62
Quote: Originally Posted by alifaraaz View Post
Meh, gratz to <CKN> and <Chosen> all drama aside for clearing it on 16m HM. In particular thanks to <CKN> for the entertaining streams and guides written up by Craxim (still waiting on the rest :P). I've been sharing the guides along with Dulfy's guides and my own comments/notes with my guild, as I was the only one on PTS out of us, and the guides are extremely well written and detailed, much better than anything I could write myself ^^

I just hope BW handles EC Nightmare PTS testing better by either doing it all internally (probably wont happen) or simply allowing everyone to have a PTS copy, so as to keep the progression race fun.
Yes, thank you very much friend. Enough with all the nonsense people. Big grats to Chosen for downing TfB. You are clearly a skilled group of players and I give you my props. This is Lamy BTW of CKN. Enough with all the hate. Hopefully in the future we can have a more friendly atmosphere between our guilds! :-) Good luck to everyone else still working on TfB!

bbbaKerrr
09.29.2012 , 05:52 PM | #63
Quote: Originally Posted by Lamdizzle View Post
Yes, thank you very much friend. Enough with all the nonsense people. Big grats to Chosen for downing TfB. You are clearly a skilled group of players and I give you my props. This is Lamy BTW of CKN. Enough with all the hate. Hopefully in the future we can have a more friendly atmosphere between our guilds! :-) Good luck to everyone else still working on TfB!
+1.

Don't let all the negativity fool you, there are of course a lot of great people and skilled players in both guilds.

Gratz on the kills <Chosen> and <CKN>!

EDIT: On a side note, I'm loving the competitiveness in this... Hopefully we can work out a more even playing field next time!

Mavery
09.29.2012 , 06:03 PM | #64
Derkae,

You made some time errors on Stoic's kills on the spread sheet. I'm posting to provide the time-zone corrections.

Writhing Horror was downed on September 27 at 9:40pm EST. You have the BST conversion as 3:40am BST on September 28. It should be 2:40am BST.

Dread Guards was downed on September 27 at 11:49pm EST. You have the BST conversion at 5:48am BST. It should read 4:49am BST.

Operator IX was downed on September 28 at 10:22pm EST. You have the BST conversion at 4:22am BST. It should read 3:22am BST.

Thanks.

dominius
09.29.2012 , 11:56 PM | #65
I think the people flaming Cali Killed Nox in this thread need to take a step back and realize their anger is being directed at the wrong people. What exactly did they do wrong? They had characters on the PTS so they tested the content. Not only did they test the content but they streamed it, posted videos, posted feedback, posted strategies, etc. (Thank you to Cali Killed Nox and the other guilds/players who were on the PTS, tested the content and gave feedback to the community and Bioware.)

If you have a problem with the fact that Cali Killed Nox got a head start in TFB because they had characters on the PTS prior to 1.4 then you should direct your flames towards Bioware.

Oh, and if you have a problem with them being ranked before a guild that wasn't on the PTS you can take solace in the fact that:
1) ~90% of SWTOR players don't care about these guild rankings
2) ~10% know they're inaccurate for all the reasons listed in this thread and other threads so they don't care either

Perhaps now that Bioware has proven they can mass transfer characters, all future PTS iterations will have that option available and things will get tested better and the raiding community can all start on an equal footing in the future.
Guildmaster of
Elitist Isolationists
Website | Forums | The Harbinger
Domineus || Malego || Trotsky || Ava'rus

Anthox
09.30.2012 , 04:02 AM | #66
Updated 11:00
Nãtsu- Astral PvE HL - Officier
www.astral-guilde.fr - Recrutement : ouvert
Contenu PvE 8 joueurs avant la version 1.2 de SWTOR : fully cleaned
Contenu PvE 8 joueurs de la version 1.4 de SWTOR : 5/5 Hard Mode (TFB Clean)

Imodorox
09.30.2012 , 02:23 PM | #67
Imôen- Sith-Marodeur - DD Server: T3-M4

Gilden & Raidleiter von Final eXecute

Zhaaratustra
09.30.2012 , 03:00 PM | #68
Quote: Originally Posted by Zhaaratustra View Post
Guild - Thelyn Ennor
Germany - EU at Server Jar´Kai Sword (PvP)
16er HM 3/5
Operator at 18:28 German time
Operator Kill
Avistyn
~~Dark Society~~
Teamlead SWToR section

Lynhea
09.30.2012 , 06:22 PM | #69
<Ace> 4/5 16HM

Kephess down 23:12:03 heure de Paris (GMT +2)
http://i.imgur.com/ghDDz.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/hffdE.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/9XGFf.jpg
Solstīce - Guilde <Ace> PvE HL 16 Men - GuildMaster
www.ace-gaming.fr/forum/ - Recrutement : Ouvert

GeneralDefault
09.30.2012 , 11:46 PM | #70
<Level Capped> on The Bastion killed The Writhing Horror on HM 16mm. Screen shot link below

http://levelcapped.enjin.com/gallery...795#pid=830524