Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

TFB Secret Zone

ErosGyne
09.29.2012 , 07:18 AM | #21
if the buff dont run out, trying to go with the buff of the red poll that calls to you the adds from the 1 st boss

Jakobpoop
09.29.2012 , 09:39 AM | #22
Could someone post video or screenshot of this cave?

Jenemi
09.29.2012 , 11:51 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by ErosGyne View Post
if the buff dont run out, trying to go with the buff of the red poll that calls to you the adds from the 1 st boss
Good luck. Let us know how it goes~

And Cave video. Text isn't particularly readable unfortunately. :/ Not sure how to get better quality on Procaster.
Vanity Pets Guide - I will ALWAYS respond to my PMs as long as I notice.
€ịịмąяїℓεαịị°♥ऄ██████████████████)

Maxumus
09.29.2012 , 12:23 PM | #24
Maybe a stupid question. But did you try looking for a 'false wall' something like a hologram you can run through to go in deeper and the cave or click everything to see if there's a hidden button anywhere around?

Trigon
09.29.2012 , 02:49 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Jenemi View Post
Only issue with Cold Weather Equipment is I don't believe you receive it on the Republic side at all. I know I did get it on my Sorcerer however.
Hmm this reminded me about the future requirements for obtaining HK-51.

Quote:
"The only thing we’re saying today is its going to take a serious amount of work, involves a galaxy-wide mission, introduces some different ways of playing the game and most people will need to have a 50 of one faction and at least a mid-level character from the other faction. Get working on those Legacy characters!" - Daniel Erickson (Lead Game Designer)
This would fulfill the mentioned level 50 and mid-level character for Republic players but not Imperials with a 50.
Also the HK-51's ship crashed on Belsavis, a planet with a significant Dread Masters storyline for the Imperial side.
I got 99 problems but a Bith ain't 1!

Jakobpoop
09.29.2012 , 03:11 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Jenemi View Post
Good luck. Let us know how it goes~

And Cave video. Text isn't particularly readable unfortunately. :/ Not sure how to get better quality on Procaster.
thx! danm... what could it be? :P

Fortunefive
09.29.2012 , 05:04 PM | #27
Maybe a starting place is Hoth to begin or obtain an item that you bring with you...

vdbswong
09.29.2012 , 07:27 PM | #28
Try going in with all Black Bisector titles ?

Jenemi
09.29.2012 , 07:28 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Maxumus View Post
Maybe a stupid question. But did you try looking for a 'false wall' something like a hologram you can run through to go in deeper and the cave or click everything to see if there's a hidden button anywhere around?
I tried smacking myself all over the cave. Didn't see anything.
Vanity Pets Guide - I will ALWAYS respond to my PMs as long as I notice.
€ịịмąяїℓεαịị°♥ऄ██████████████████)

Vermas
10.02.2012 , 12:58 AM | #30
Interesting..