Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

25 minutes to fill up the server....

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
25 minutes to fill up the server....

Blairjw
12.19.2011 , 11:29 PM | #1
Yup its 25 minutes after live and the server is full.. now I am a paying customer and now I am waiting to use the product I have payed for.

Not complaining just saying, thought this was going to be addressed

Bloodmoonz
12.19.2011 , 11:32 PM | #2
what server?

Skiddles
12.19.2011 , 11:33 PM | #3
Iron Citadel was full within 2 minutes after the servers opening...now I'm waiting in a 400+ queue to access the server all my toons are on. smdh
◄[|||||||█[☼]█[███████████████████████████████████) | SQUADRON 367

Darthshnooky
12.19.2011 , 11:35 PM | #4
That's a good thing. It will encourage new players to roll on a different one. If no one was on your server right now, you'd get even more influx of players making it even fuller during peak times. So relax and appreciate the fact that it can actually beneficial this time.

KrisSohl
12.19.2011 , 11:35 PM | #5
yea, i have a 38 on Iron Citadel, its nice to see everyone wants to flood one server instead of being smart and joining a medium pop server

FirkraagX
12.19.2011 , 11:35 PM | #6
it's 30 min post release, right now everybody wants to play. RIGHT NOW. give it a day or two and things will even out so not everyone plays exactly at the same time but spread out more evenly through the day.

sucks, but hey. it's the nature of a new released mmo.
Too weird to live, too rare to die.

Skiddles
12.19.2011 , 11:38 PM | #7
Don't really want to "wait a day or two" when I'm paying to play the game tbh.
◄[|||||||█[☼]█[███████████████████████████████████) | SQUADRON 367

samcw
12.19.2011 , 11:40 PM | #8
it's ******** I intentionally picked TWO low population servers and suddenly 300+ person que on both, 30 minute wait, what the ****.

Where are the free transfers? This is unacceptable, if you want to play on Hi-Pop and deal with a 30 minute que every day that's fine but provide the option to low population servers for people that didn't pay 90$ to stand in line.

Blairjw
12.19.2011 , 11:41 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Darthshnooky View Post
That's a good thing. It will encourage new players to roll on a different one. If no one was on your server right now, you'd get even more influx of players making it even fuller during peak times. So relax and appreciate the fact that it can actually beneficial this time.
They should lock the server at this point and expand its compacity so we don't have to wait. It has been full for 7 days now

And I am relaxed after all there is no emotion there is peace

FirkraagX
12.19.2011 , 11:42 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Skiddles View Post
Don't really want to "wait a day or two" when I'm paying to play the game tbh.
nobody wants to wait, i'm just saying that expecting everything to go smoothly on opening day of an mmo is something that has proven to be foolish multiple times in the past. everyone is trying to get in at the same time, don't expect it to work in those conditions.

once people get over the craze of trying the game out things will be a lot better.
Too weird to live, too rare to die.