Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

meanken
09.28.2012 , 11:00 PM | #1311
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
The sticky grenade blew up sending Mandalore flying. Once he landed, he leaped to his feet. He then pulled out his sword. You ready, for the real thing?

Did you think he made a wise choice?
Mean used the pause to begin examing mandalor's armor. he begain identfying weak points, joints in mandalore's armor which were not as strong as the rest by nessaty, or else he would not be able to move in the armor, parts his knife could cut threw. "Your move."

"Mean......he has never backed down from a fight in his entire life. for him, there is no choice. fighting is all he knows."

MdLogan
09.28.2012 , 11:32 PM | #1312
Mandalore waited for a moment. He then said worriedly.Meanken. I am sorry but we must stop this. When I put your arm through the knife. I cut one of your arteries. You are losing blood rapidly. We need to get you medical attention, if you want to survive with out any adverse effects.

Do you agree with his choice?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
09.28.2012 , 11:43 PM | #1313
Mandalore waited for a moment. He then said worriedly.Meanken. I am sorry but we must stop this. When I put your arm through the knife. I cut one of your arteries. You are losing blood rapidly. We need to get you medical attention, if you want to survive with out any adverse effects.

Do you agree with his choice?
Mean stumbled a bit from the blood loss "bastard. you think.....a little blood loss is going to stop me? never surrender...never retreat.....unless you want to be called weak for the rest of your life. that is what I was taught in the white maw....and you expect me to just drop it all......just give up and accapt the execution you people cirtenly have planed for me as punishment for this little attack.....BECAUSE OF A LITTLE BLOOD LOSS!? I HAVE SURVIVED FAR WORSE THEN THIS!"

"Mean.....he has had a hard life.....it is not my place to judge his actions."

MdLogan
09.29.2012 , 01:08 AM | #1314
You might be willing to take that chance. I however will not have it. He then began walking towards Meanken.

Your friend doesn't look so good. The amount of blood he is losing is going to really hurt him in the long run. What do you think?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
09.29.2012 , 01:14 AM | #1315
You might be willing to take that chance. I however will not have it. He then began walking towards Meanken.

Your friend doesn't look so good. The amount of blood he is losing is going to really hurt him in the long run. What do you think?
Zero knew she had to act. she coulden't bring herself to stand by while mean killed himself over a unwinable battle "forgive me, mean" she whispered, as she raised her wrist and fired a sleep dart at mean

"I DON'T NEED YOUR MERCY, OR YOUR PITY! I INTEND TO FINISH THIS....." suddenly, mean grabed his neck in suprise, droping to the ground a moment later, knocked out.

MdLogan
09.29.2012 , 02:08 AM | #1316
Mandalore ran up, calling the medics on the side. As they came and picked up Meanken, Mandalore noticed a small dart where Meanken had grabbed, he pulled the dart out and held onto it. Meanken was then taken to the medical center near the arena. Where he was treated and put on a bed until he awoke.

Wow I have seen blood loss, but it has never acted that fast. Well at least he got medical attention, right?

ToEasy
09.29.2012 , 06:31 AM | #1317
The chancellor then opened the door. Welcome Sabrina. Did you want to talk about something? Meanwhile Zarron flew into the arena with his jetpack and walked up to Mandalore. Good job, though I would have finished him.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

meanken
09.29.2012 , 07:26 AM | #1318
Mandalore ran up, calling the medics on the side. As they came and picked up Meanken, Mandalore noticed a small dart where Meanken had grabbed, he pulled the dart out and held onto it. Meanken was then taken to the medical center near the arena. Where he was treated and put on a bed until he awoke.

Wow I have seen blood loss, but it has never acted that fast. Well at least he got medical attention, right?
"Yes......I suppose." Zero settled in and waited, msndalore would probably deal with her soon enouth

legolegion
09.29.2012 , 08:22 AM | #1319
Quote: Originally Posted by ToEasy View Post
The chancellor then opened the door. Welcome Sabrina. Did you want to talk about something?
Yes, chanellor. Sabrina simply stated, then carried on It`s about the treaty. Correlia can, no long support it. As it would mean war, with the empire. The reason we wanted the treaty, was to try and stop darth decimus design`s on our planet. If war is decalred, we are simply not ready to stop him yet. Thus we need time, to prepare our selfs for it. That was why we, backed the treaty. As we figured darth decimus, would think twice with it in place. Sabrina looked around, to see who else was here.

ToEasy
09.29.2012 , 08:40 AM | #1320
The republic's military is more than ready to fight the empire. We have had time to strengthen our armies. We can protect coreillia. Also with the Mandalorians helping we could deffinately fight the empire. Now if you support the treaty, it will help.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu