Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Looking for guild in Prophecy of the Five

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Prophecy of the Five
Looking for guild in Prophecy of the Five

MajorAssassin
09.27.2012 , 10:09 PM | #1
Ok, ive found a guild. The Prophecy of the Fatman. And I am called Exposion, so far Jedi Sentinel level 12-13. I am xurrently somewhere on Coruscant.
Peace is a lie; there is only passion. Through passion I gain power. Through power I gain strength. With strength I achieve victory. With victory my chains are broken, and I am free......free to utterly destroy and annihilate the Jedi Order...and the Republic..... Forever!!!!!

DocZoloft
09.28.2012 , 01:30 AM | #2
Hey, The Art of Warfare would love to have you. For more information, check out our recruiting thread and our website . You may also send me a private message here or email me at Zoloft@taw.net if you have any questions or want to hang out with us on teamspeak to get a feel for our community.
Zoloc | Xanaxa | Gardasil | Mohrphine | Prozaq | Valiumm | Klonopinn | Rytalin | Vicodina | Cilline

NwahsNirom
09.28.2012 , 09:09 AM | #3
Hello! I can't tell if your'e a Republic or Imperial player (I'm guessing Imperial by your avatar). But I figured I'd throw Pax Republica's name into your consideration. www.pax-republica.net.
PAX REPUBLICA
SWTOR Thread Guild Website

Ebon Hawk | Guild Leader | PvE, PvP, GSF Guild
3/5 HM ToS, 2/5 HM Rav, 4/5 NiM TFB, 1/5 NiM DF

MOPSFounder
09.28.2012 , 10:37 AM | #4
Just in case you didn't get my PM here, I thought you would consider the <Prophecy of the Fatman>.

Dieheart
09.28.2012 , 02:16 PM | #5
Hello. You are more than welcome to check us out: Brothers of Aggression. We are running both a imperial and republic guild. Feel free to see our recruitment thread as well HERE.

Ardicus
09.28.2012 , 04:35 PM | #6
MajorAssassin,

Check us out, I know DocZoloft already mentioned us as the first responder to your posting, but i would like to reiterate the fact that we have both factions established as well providing newbie help, and training. feel free to visit us once you get your in game name if you haven't found a guild already. we would love to chat with you sometime.

Have you already chosen a guild?
"The force alone can't stop them, you still need willpower"

MajorAssassin
09.28.2012 , 10:09 PM | #7
No not yet
Peace is a lie; there is only passion. Through passion I gain power. Through power I gain strength. With strength I achieve victory. With victory my chains are broken, and I am free......free to utterly destroy and annihilate the Jedi Order...and the Republic..... Forever!!!!!

MajorAssassin
09.28.2012 , 11:26 PM | #8
Btw peoplei am younger than 15.

Beatdown
01.16.2013 , 07:04 PM | #9
No one cares...
Quote: Originally Posted by MajorAssassin View Post
Btw peoplei am younger than 15.
Sulfur from Naxpgaming.com