Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Official Server Progression Thread

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Harbinger
Official Server Progression Thread

Carlenux
09.28.2012 , 06:25 PM | #31
its fine yeah a bit defensive myself there, i just hate ppl making comments against threads, even if u commented, or comparing to other games, when we alredy know how this game works, i do agree with most part of the WoW thing,
and yeah i read the post, atleast watch the list, dont rly pay attention whos posting what other than Guilds lol so yeah kinda missed that.

Otther than that, i keep saying ppl must show pics of kills with the time on it /date (prob posted same date, or it never happened unless they have webpage update) cus its simple, without WoWs Server first ingame, u have to be very specific to have a proof on a kill.. And once again, to make <history> as u say, ppl must know the facts, if u dont have Facts/proof no one believe u, if they didnt take a pic of kill no one will know untill they kill Last boss and call it out in chat, like u said, rly hard to know wich was rly a server first in this game.

IAmViiOLENT
09.28.2012 , 08:40 PM | #32
I'll update the rest of the thread after I'm done with raid (and as I said before, the other person is more than free to take over).

Guild name: Mandalorian Janitorial Corps
Boss Downed: Kephess the Undying
Difficulty & Raid Size: 8m HM
Time: 7:29 PST (Sep 28)
Picture: http://files.enjin.com.s3.amazonaws....nal/826280.jpg

Quinnie
09.28.2012 , 11:05 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by dominius View Post
I honestly don't think people on this server care about "firsts" for raid kills. As far as I know EI got two server firsts in 16-TFB HM but I don't even know if that's true because there could be some guild that did it before us and didn't bother posting in this thread. And clearly we don't care because we're not altering our raid schedule to get extra days in to beat someone to a kill.

I might go a step further and say the vast majority of people playing SWTOR don't know or care who the top guilds are in progression raids and that the people who do care about that are leveling pandas right now.
Yeah, just like Premonition. We raid on Thursday, Sunday and Monday and we're not altering our schedules either. Don't really care, we just do our thing

I will get a post up again with the format I had before. Thanks for being cool about it IAmViolent Good luck to everyone in there!
Moonpie | GM of Premonition Gaming
Guild Website | Recruitment | Forums

Ezmith
09.28.2012 , 11:19 PM | #34
well we finally got more than 2 1/2 hrs to do this downed the puzzle boss

Guild name:Haterade
Boss Downed: Operative IV
Time: 10:18 PST (Sep 29)
Picture: http://i.imgur.com/P5NfB.jpg

Carlenux
09.29.2012 , 12:24 AM | #35
1:53 EST tfb dead HAtred update incoming

shadowgnome
09.29.2012 , 12:34 AM | #36
Guild Name: Hatred
Boss Downed: Terror From Beyond!
Screenshot: [Link]
Time: 1:52AM EDT 09/29/2012

*Believe Server First?*
"First comes thought; then organization of that thought, into ideas and plans; then transformation of those plans into reality. The beginning, as you will observe, is in your imagination."

IAmViiOLENT
09.29.2012 , 12:57 AM | #37
Grats guys!
Out of curiosity, how much time did you guys spend raiding this?

Carlenux
09.29.2012 , 01:54 AM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by IAmViiOLENT View Post
Grats guys!
Out of curiosity, how much time did you guys spend raiding this?
hard to tell tbh, considering our Group A was never complete for raiding, we had to use alot of other group members that hindered the progress timing (not bcaues they are worst, since we killed with them, just that most havnt even seen sm, and spending 2 hours of wipes on a boss, then bringing 2-4 new ppl, adds another hour of wipes lol) , first night was like 3-4 hours, secound same, TFB last day raid officially was like 3-4 hours too, we were on first attempt on hm tfb right when mjc killed kephess(think u are from mjc since u used it as example in post) ... i would say 3 days of 3-4 official raiding hours... we had two groups, at 2/5 then had to mix for 3rd boss, spent like extra 2 hours of wipe with new ppl on 3rd boss.. killed it, then kephess got a pug (end up being a recruit) took us like hour and a half... then some of my guildies pugged hm TFB last fight (not official, just random 5 ppl on with 3 pugs) spent some time on the day wiping on first boss, to give a heads up on mechanics, as u can see from 3-5 we have alot of different ppl each kill lol :S... but i dont count that as official raid... our official raid started today 9.45 edt end 1: 53edt

and thanks and great forums thread

Carlenux
09.29.2012 , 01:56 AM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by Ezmith View Post
well we finally got more than 2 1/2 hrs to do this downed the puzzle boss

Guild name:Haterade
Boss Downed: Operative IV
Time: 10:18 PST (Sep 29)
Picture: http://i.imgur.com/P5NfB.jpg
your time post is confusing, cus your picture shows 12, thats why u put sept 29... but if u say its 10:18 pst sept 29... u are adding 1+ day to it, to an hour that have not happened yet lol, might want to correct that >_> ... (i think, i might be wrong, really sleepy lol)

miglor
09.29.2012 , 02:06 AM | #40
Guild Name: Haterade (imp)
Boss Downed: Kephess
Screenshot: http://imgur.com/e9QrC
Time: 12:54am PST 9/29/2012