Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Thursday Night Ranked Warzone! Join!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Begeren Colony
Thursday Night Ranked Warzone! Join!

PoliteAssasin
09.28.2012 , 04:36 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by RayGonJinn View Post
Konstance I absolutely agree with you about the stacking teams part. and since I am the controversial one on the Server... Source! stop trying to dominate everyone pls... If you and Grim Determination want to choose a night where you want to stomp eachother in the ground by having all guild members in your Q you should do that... Yesterday when we started RWZ groups overwhelming teams were not allowed. I was there to be a pain in the neck to let everyone have a fair chance at winning comms and i heard that the teams were dead even in a RWZ Voidstar with each teams having people in recruit and battlemaster gear. Konstance I greatly look forward to your input on how we should continue the RWZ on multiple nights on a weekly basis.
Source has to fight pugs, they're not ready for the big leagues yet. Grim will destroy them.
D E M A V E N D O B E R Y N

MelliMelon
09.28.2012 , 07:40 PM | #12
I'm with Ryd. I'm all for evening out the playing field, but I queue with certain players for a reason. They are fun, aware, and generally good players. If I want to go with pugs and to casually hang out, I'll do normal warzones. If we want to have recruit geared warzones, I could get my team up for that (assuming we were against recruit, and not war heroes XD).

Just to clarify, I won't get ASB's ranked team together for this unless asked, but it would be nice to eventually get some games again.

xContex
09.28.2012 , 10:05 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by MelliMelon View Post
Just to clarify, I won't get ASB's ranked team together for this unless asked, but it would be nice to eventually get some games again.
2 Words. Bring it.

I'm tired of this. Either you bring your A game or don't bother showing up. I unfortunately didn't follow by this standard during the ranked nights I setup basically bringing out who was available rather than waiting for an optimal group composition/best players essentially giving many players/guilds the impression that exiles pvp has faded. Rest assured I will not make that mistake twice and will put a real team together.

Secondly, why schedule a "official" ranked night in the middle of the week. On a night where a few guilds schedule raids including Exiles? Why not make it Friday or Saturday where more players will be available due to the weekend. Many of us are working adults and cannot set time out of the weekday to play ranked for hours upon hours.

To my knowledge Friday was BC's official ranked night.

Quote:
Scyn's Friday ranked warzone nights have been dead for quite some time (as far as I can tell, unless they're being kept secret.) Melyn's attempts to reinvigorate those, even trying different days, only worked for a little while
Lastly, my friday night ranked nights died off because of failed promises. It basically became a ranked night of whoever is on Exiles vs. ASB with a few source teams here and there and the rare sighting of a Grim team.

Like I said in the other thread. If you want to setup a ranked night, let me know and i'll make it happen. I want a true commitment this time as well and not another false promise =/.
Scyn Azadeh Inspra
The Sovereign Legacy

MelliMelon
09.28.2012 , 10:26 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by xContex View Post
2 Words. Bring it.
This Friday? 7PM PST? I can check my team's schedules.

PoliteAssasin
09.28.2012 , 10:42 PM | #15
Most likely Saturday if we're doing A team vs A team. I know two players who are candidates for Exiles A team won't be available for Friday nights. This will be interesting indeed I will have to say.

You've been fighting B and C team pugs all this time. Hope you're ready for an actual fight.

BigGoatBR
09.29.2012 , 10:00 AM | #16
Well, until Konstance comes up with the solution to this balance problem, I say we could have two ranked warzone days: Thursday and Friday. Friday, for now at least, will be "A team" day, day for top geared players and guilds to challenge each other.

Thursday will be "ranked comms day", win or lose we will be there doing some ranked. Hopefully some imperials will show up.

I was online most of the night yesterday, and didn't see ranked warzone going. I think for now Thursday is more active anyway in this matter - weekends have pros and cons, some working people can play on fridays, but then again some working people use their friday nights to do something in the real world =). But for now we could follow this (I'm not against changing or anything, as long as everyone agrees and the games pop, I'm fine).

Thanks.

JamesBalla
09.29.2012 , 04:48 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by PoliteAssasin View Post
You've been fighting B and C team pugs all this time. Hope you're ready for an actual fight.
Only B and C teams? Looks like we have a challenge for once.
Solo Queue determines the best players
Bastion
<Don't Panic>

xContex
09.29.2012 , 11:00 PM | #18
If you want me to field a real team, its not happening this Friday. I'll let ya know when my players are fully geared and we aren't running half WH players like the past few nights.

Quote: Originally Posted by JamesBalla View Post
Only B and C teams? Looks like we have a challenge for once.
Those are some big words. And you wonder why certain people dislike Ascension.
Scyn Azadeh Inspra
The Sovereign Legacy

MelliMelon
09.30.2012 , 12:39 AM | #19
If you want me to field a real team, its not happening this Friday. I'll let ya know when my players are fully geared and we aren't running half WH players like the past few nights.
That's fine, just let me know when your team is ready. My team is pretty busy irl right now, I've been asking about their availability and it looks like it's going to have to be a Saturday evening eventually. Just keep me posted in game or on the forums.

PoliteAssasin
09.30.2012 , 12:42 AM | #20

Those are some big words. And you wonder why certain people dislike Ascension.
Don't worry their time will come. Pride comes before the fall as they say.