Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

** Official PvP BUG list (1.4) **

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
** Official PvP BUG list (1.4) **

Apaolo
09.28.2012 , 03:40 PM | #11
Per Allison's post today:

Quote: Originally Posted by AllisonBerryman View Post
Thank you for your reports, everyone. We've confirmed that there is currently an issue that can affect Voidstar wins and award them incorrectly. We're working on this issue and will have it fixed in an upcoming patch!

TheVoidStalker
09.28.2012 , 03:57 PM | #12
Elite War Hero off hand armorings have lower stats than War Hero off hand armorings.

Angel_of_Cain
09.28.2012 , 04:16 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Apaolo View Post
Yup, got those listed, and thanks for the post. So far, it seems they haven't taken any interest in the PvP bugs, but I'm sure Allison is pretty busy putting out fires in many areas. Lol.
not just the PvP bugs, they are silent on the PvE ones as well. They seem to not care about what is going on throughout the game after 1.2 part 2,,,,er,, I mean 1.4.

Plus, anyone else noticed that resolve is not working like they said it would after 1.4?
Quote: Originally Posted by battlebug View Post
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.
Quote: Originally Posted by VoidJustice View Post
The community itself ended any chance at open world pvp by rolling imperial in mass.

Spiderbubble
09.28.2012 , 04:26 PM | #14
I haven't noticed the Smash bug with my Marauder. Is it only for Juggernaughts? I haven't played that much recently, but have yet to really notice it.

Apaolo
09.28.2012 , 04:29 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Angel_of_Cain View Post
not just the PvP bugs, they are silent on the PvE ones as well. They seem to not care about what is going on throughout the game after 1.2 part 2,,,,er,, I mean 1.4.
Yeah hopefully all areas of gameplay get their fixes soon.

Although I do think the Voidstar issue shld be fixed ASAP, that's pretty game-breaking for PvP.

audiorage
09.28.2012 , 04:45 PM | #16
Activating force wave directly after a stun doesn't knockback targets if they are right on top of you. (Most commonly seen against operatives) Besides this rare case it works fine.

Seengularity
09.28.2012 , 04:51 PM | #17
Thanks for putting this together; I hope it gets seen.

A bit of BG: I have played a Shii-Cho Marauder since launch, on an Alienware M17x laptop (Win7), with top tier internets from Time Warner.

Here are my bugs:
@Voidstar (@Border of 1st room & Transition hallway into 2nd room) Smash fails to damage targets at the door, specifically the area within ~4 meters from the door threshold while standing on the 1st room and ~4 meters from the door threshold while standing on the transition to 2nd room. Have had this happen many times when the enemy team plants the bomb, it goes off and the enemy team proceeds to make their way through the door (that little skirmish there, you all know what I mean); I have smashed a group of enemies (more than 3-4) and have had smash hit only 1-2 of them or NONE at all.

@Voidstar (@Border onto 1st bridge, close by 1st switch) Same issue as above. Smash will not hit all the targets it should OR hit NONE at all.

Also seen @DoorThreshold / border of 2nd room into transition hallway to 3rd room.

I should also point out that these are NOT 1.4 bugs, as I have been seeing this happen for quite a while. The most common, from my experience is the one at the border of 1st room & hallway into 2nd.

Seems to me the engine has a hard time processing things correctly (with respect to enemy positioning; in range? / not in range) when ON - OR near seams / border lines from 1 area into the other.

Kindly look into these AND FIX IT!!!

-Seeng from WoS now@Bastion

UncleOst
09.28.2012 , 05:22 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Veniras View Post
It seems armouring from offhand War Hero can be taken out and put into belts/bracers. I would call this a bug as not all classes uses armourings in their offhand.
Not a bug...an eternal blessing.

Ninja_Amnesty
09.28.2012 , 05:24 PM | #19
I have actually had a lot of issues with Huttball since the patch.
- I had a huttball game end and everything froze like it normally does but never put the scoreboard up and we couldn't leave. All of us in ops chat said we were experiencing the same thing. There was a pub on the other team running around killing us so I just logged out and back into the planet I was on before the match started....thank god
- I joined a huttball game late and when I got around midfield I started running in place like I hit a wall. I turned around and started running and after a good second or two the same thing. I looked at my connection assuming I was lagging but everything was smooth and my ping was good. Also I was seeing everyone else running around and playing normally. After looking at my connection, I tried running again without any success so I just quit out.
- I am having issues with force charge. It seems randomly sometimes when I force charge someone, they will disappear for around three seconds. One particular instance was a vanguard and they don't have a blink or anything and the others have animations. On another occasion one of them looked to me like they fell through the floor.
As a smuggler, I usually give three responses. Are you going to pay me, is that all you're going to pay me, and yes I'll do it.

Ninja_Amnesty
09.28.2012 , 05:41 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Veniras View Post
It seems armouring from offhand War Hero can be taken out and put into belts/bracers. I would call this a bug as not all classes uses armourings in their offhand.
You are right BUT do this instead: If you are a marauder, just buy a jug offhand and extract the strength armoring. You'll never know the difference!
As a smuggler, I usually give three responses. Are you going to pay me, is that all you're going to pay me, and yes I'll do it.