Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Can I get some assistance with the Darth Arho fight please?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Can I get some assistance with the Darth Arho fight please?

GlennWippenberg
03.25.2012 , 02:45 AM | #41
It eludes me how people figure out the names of enemy spells and what they look like.

Anywho, "Resounding Blast" has a green icon next to the cast bar (green usually signifies an enemy heal...Always a good idea to interrupt).

I killed him on my third try (Shadow Tank). The first two times I was using Tharan Cedrax. I used Nadia on the third attempt. The extra DPS made the huge difference.

Cisco-Kid
04.14.2012 , 09:35 PM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by CHRISGG View Post
He puts a debuff on you that increases your damage taken and reduces healing taken (to practically 0) after the Jedi come in to help you.

The key is to save everything you have for this, and don't even bother trying to heal. AVOID DAMAGE. He should ONLY be hitting you with his lightning storm ground AoE, nothing else should be hitting you, you can los anything else or kite him. If you find yourself slowed in his aoe, use your 2min cd CC break or use energy shield and run out asap.

DON'T USE A HEALING COMPANION. Use a DPS companion so that they can take him down while you're kiting in phase 2. THE IMPORTANT THING IS TO STAY ALIVE. He doesn't have much health and your companion will kill him, do not risk taking unnessecary damage just to get some hits in.

He is EASILY the most challenging solo boss in the game, but I still worked him out after 2 tries.
^^

Sage seer - Hide behind pillar healing/bubbling tank pet every now and then. Wait for phase 3. Pet dies. Play ring around the pillar while you dot him up. Bubble and heal as necessary. don't let him cast on you. he goes down to dots... burn him at around 5%.

Finished with 90% health. died 1st time, read this and bingo.. killed him on 2nd try.

Thanks!!

Naaruna
05.01.2012 , 02:30 PM | #43
Thank you for this thread. Was having a tough time figuring out the mechanics of the fight like others.

First time after reading the strats here, I was hiding behind the pillars but got impatient and thought I could do something . .. nah ..

Went back, did everything as I normally do as a 49 balance sage with Tharan out - 2nd phase kited/attacked him until he did his eletrical storm, all I did was hide behind a pillar healing and protecting Tharan until the stacks dropped on the debuff then I came out, hit Arho, hid again, let debuff stacks drop, rinse and repeat. Tharan was up the entire time, and then in phase 3 burned Arho without problems.

Snakeyees
05.02.2012 , 08:32 AM | #44
I soloed this guy on all 4 of my 50's and never had an issue. Guardian, Commando, Sage, Gunslinger
Asro Miraluka, Jedi Guardian Level 50 Veteran of Squadron 367 Server: Bergen Colony
--->.

awsomej
05.13.2012 , 12:19 PM | #45
I tried getting behind a pillar when he was about to use his debuff attack but it didn't work he still debuffed me I used Tharan with the balance skill tree.

Luckyguyangelo
09.28.2012 , 02:18 PM | #46
Easy fight. I fought him at a pillar and ran around it when he started to cast Resounding Blast. I had my healing companion out and used a presence buff. Also turned on the original Power Rangers Theme song. That helped a ton.
Was the most epic. fight. ever.