Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

"there is currently noactive subscription on this account"

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
"there is currently noactive subscription on this account"
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

kngtfallen's Avatar


kngtfallen
12.19.2011 , 11:36 PM | #171
Quote: Originally Posted by Mongorian View Post
Rather than responding to our whining, Bioware is trying to solve the problem affecting the recognition of our accounts (which is a better use of their time).

They have invested a lot of time and money into this game, and are trying to fix it so that we can happily play. Being impatient and rude helps no one.
Large companies with large budgets get no sympathy from me. You really think they don't have 2 or 3 community admins employed?

Grobbler's Avatar


Grobbler
12.19.2011 , 11:37 PM | #172
Quote: Originally Posted by Mongorian View Post
Rather than responding to our whining, Bioware is trying to solve the problem affecting the recognition of our accounts (which is a better use of their time).

They have invested a lot of time and money into this game, and are trying to fix it so that we can happily play. Being impatient and rude helps no one.
you have a fairly good point, I guess that like me people are just frustrated I mean i preordered and didnt get to play early access, so i was like REALLY exited to finally check it out and a few hours of my life i can live with waiting. its just so....typical...

Straelton's Avatar


Straelton
12.19.2011 , 11:37 PM | #173
The amount of posting on this thread is starting to die down. Maybe other posters' have had their problems solved? If so, I can't wait to be with them.

This is lame.

Much love from the Bahamas. We have jedis, too.

Bluewinter's Avatar


Bluewinter
12.19.2011 , 11:37 PM | #174
Just wish I had a veryyyy rough ETA so I could decide if it's worth going to bed or waiting

Illuvian's Avatar


Illuvian
12.19.2011 , 11:38 PM | #175
Quote: Originally Posted by Bluewinter View Post
Just wish I had a veryyyy rough ETA so I could decide if it's worth going to bed or waiting
Ditto....

AmberGreen's Avatar


AmberGreen
12.19.2011 , 11:38 PM | #176 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hello everyone! We are sorry to hear that you are having this concern and appreciate your reports. We are looking into the issue now, and we hope to have an update for you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience!
Amber Green | Live Services Specialist
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.] [Dev Tracker]

luke_yo's Avatar


luke_yo
12.19.2011 , 11:38 PM | #177
this is a bit painful when you've stayed up to 5am to play the damn game, which cost you 45 in the first place....

Reubelite's Avatar


Reubelite
12.19.2011 , 11:39 PM | #178
Quote: Originally Posted by AmberGreen View Post
Hello everyone! We are sorry to hear that you are having this concern and appreciate your reports. We are looking into the issue now, and we hope to have an update for you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience!
wonderful news Amber

Snaffie's Avatar


Snaffie
12.19.2011 , 11:39 PM | #179
***....

so are people just re-starting the launcher or what?

Sunflake's Avatar


Sunflake
12.19.2011 , 11:39 PM | #180
Quote: Originally Posted by AmberGreen View Post
Hello everyone! We are sorry to hear that you are having this concern and appreciate your reports. We are looking into the issue now, and we hope to have an update for you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience!
Cheers