Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Purple grade 6 crew mission nerfs: Why?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Purple grade 6 crew mission nerfs: Why?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

NajeeSensei
09.27.2012 , 11:15 PM | #31
I would like a response from a representative right away on this matter.

Unintended or intended we must know!
The Shadowlands
Flames Of The Phoenix
- Katon: Lvl. 50 Jedi Sentinel
- Fuuton: Lvl. 50 Jedi Shadow

Talyndor
09.28.2012 , 09:02 AM | #32
I predicted this in several posts I made a while ago in the FTP comments people were discussing. I saw this in LOTRO, which was ruined bt FTP b/c people could buy for real money what players might spend a week grinding out.
This is all about money. Real money. Bioware wants you to spend money in their store, so they are making it harder for players who pay for a monthly subscription.
Shame on you, Bioware.

50 Gunslinger-50 Sage-50 Sentinel-50 Operative

Badfenix
09.28.2012 , 09:11 AM | #33
They are waiting to see how the community reacts before they make up their mind. From the looks of the forums not many people notice or even know whats going on. They will give us the shaft and keep it the way it is adjust your prices up for everything crafted were screwed.

AllisonBerryman
09.28.2012 , 09:54 AM | #34 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi everyone! I just wanted to let you know we're looking into this - I'll let you know as soon as I have any information about it. Thanks for your patience and for bringing it up!

KarethRiker
09.28.2012 , 10:09 AM | #35
Thank you! We appreciate you looking into it!
Kareth Kalzeth Kairieth Karzeth Karyeth
Kelschuz Staccia Karjeth Karxeth
The Last Centurions - The Harbinger

Badfenix
09.28.2012 , 10:20 AM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by AllisonBerryman View Post
Hi everyone! I just wanted to let you know we're looking into this - I'll let you know as soon as I have any information about it. Thanks for your patience and for bringing it up!
I thank you and appreciate the response here. It is a little late in the game to not have an answer ready.

Senaini
09.28.2012 , 10:22 AM | #37
Thank you!

wainot-keel
09.28.2012 , 10:29 AM | #38
Thank you very much.

Telanis
09.28.2012 , 11:06 AM | #39
Thank you Allison! I eagerly await your update

Ikod
09.28.2012 , 11:21 AM | #40
YAY, Thank you !!