Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

1.4 Consolidated Bug/Issues List

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
1.4 Consolidated Bug/Issues List
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Cooltrip
09.28.2012 , 06:09 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Kaisernick View Post
the companion head slot seem to turn itself on and off at a whim i have had to manually go back and remove helmits from mako temple doc and lokin about 10 times now.
Same for main char. Her head slot shows the helmet despite the option box being checked to hide it.
Farin Starwalker
Jedi Knight

queo
09.28.2012 , 06:18 AM | #22
I put this up in PvP, but WZ's are not filling up properly. Groups will have missing players such as 8 versus 7, or 8 versus 6.

Its on the PvP forums, but the devs never visit there, because PvP isn't something they routinely get around to.

Liquidacid
09.28.2012 , 06:28 AM | #23
obviously this game isn't doing as well as it should because YOU guys aren't meeting the quota for sacrificing virgins and goats to appease the MMO gods... I mean come on I've been trying to pick up the slack to cover for you guys but the local cops are starting to ask questions so get to it already!
"bibo ergo sum" ( I drink, therefore I am)

Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy other people to shoot at.

msuspartan
09.28.2012 , 06:41 AM | #24
Here are two other 'bugs'

1. When flying in a taxi at Coruscant, the taxi flickers in and out of existence just showing your character flying. (kind of amusing tho', my son laughed at this...)

2. (SPOILER) in the Red Reaper, when you meet the final Boss, the acolytes do not die so you cannot finish the mission.

Thanks, DonK

NasDragon
09.28.2012 , 06:57 AM | #25
Was playing Black Talon story mode the other night and noticed that while fighting Sergeant Boran, the stationary fire bombs/droids were invisible. I would cast interrupt on him and it would appear that i did interrupt him as the bomb did not deploy. I back up out of the way of his attacks and I find myself taking fire damage over time, just like the bomb was deployed and i got hit with it. Next bomb that came out, I did not use interrupt and bomb was still was invisible. I just backed up out of the way as I usually did and no dot taken.
Story mode, toon was a lvl 18 Jug. I was only running with Vette my companion

GeckoOBac
09.28.2012 , 07:04 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Cooltrip View Post
Same for main char. Her head slot shows the helmet despite the option box being checked to hide it.
This was aknowledged by devs, it seems that the hide head slot button in the "preferences" is broken, using the one in your (or your companion's) character sheet should work and keep the status.

hooty
09.28.2012 , 07:12 AM | #27
My favorite one is where your companion overshoots if you sprint right up to the edge of something. If it's a long drop they (quite comically) launch themselves and then die. Happened to me 3 times in Cademimu and once more afterwards but I can't remember where. Haven't seen anything like it since beta. Pretty funny the 1st couple times but not something I'd like as a permanent state of affairs.
Tabris Legacy @ The Ebon Hawk
Yes, it is SW(KO)TOR. I like it that way, except when I don't.

MillionsKNives
09.28.2012 , 07:45 AM | #28
Undocumented sound changes to a lot of abilities http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=537451

Problems brought up here http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=536816

GeckoOBac
09.28.2012 , 07:58 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by MillionsKNives View Post
Undocumented sound changes to a lot of abilities http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=537451

Problems brought up here http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=536816
Tbh I don't think there is any sound change, to me it seems like the old sound bug is back in some form. I know the grav round sounds different, only part of the sound is active, it used to sound like this when the sound bug was rampant.

So no, not sound change but definitely a bug. (and an old one, too)

recsa
09.28.2012 , 08:02 AM | #30
The list is growing too much and too fast, i want to keep it as updated as possible so pls be sure the bugs/issues you report are estrictly related to 1.4, i will keep reviewing your posts as soon as my time allows me, thx a lot for all the help, hopefully we will get this issues acknowledged any soon.
A long time from now, in a galaxy far, far away, fanbois will realize they hurt games they love in a way no troll could ever dream of.