Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

1.4 Consolidated Bug/Issues List

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
1.4 Consolidated Bug/Issues List
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

NinjaApacHe
09.28.2012 , 03:28 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Ms_Sunlight View Post
There's an appalling bug where, when using a crafting schematic you already know, you get both the message saying you already know it and you lose it from inventory. I got caught once unawares. and have unfortunately been caught twice more because, despite carefully scanning my list I've not spotted the one in question and accidentally thought I didn't have it. (I'm a schematic collector so my list is LONG.)

Yes, I've raised tickets. Fortunately none of the schematics in question were rare, although a couple were reasonably valuable (worth at least 8-10K on GTN.)
Yeah they fixed it long time ago but it is back again... I sent tickets for this one.

chaosmadness
09.28.2012 , 03:31 AM | #12
Finally a see a good thread. The best way to have bugs fixed is report them.

Keep the good work Recsa.

GeckoOBac
09.28.2012 , 04:28 AM | #13
Jindo Krei fight bug in the False Emperor HM FP is back:
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=537759

Foobert
09.28.2012 , 04:36 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by recsa View Post
I added it to the list, could you provide a link to a thread where this issue is being discussed?
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=537635

NinjaApacHe
09.28.2012 , 05:02 AM | #15
You know what the shame is? The devs are in deep silence.

_Zhatan_
09.28.2012 , 05:22 AM | #16
SPACE MISSIONS: If you shot full round of missiles while shooting your lasers next roud of laser fire doesnt deal any damage.

IE: clouds of Vonduru or aeten defense. you need to launch a huge amount of missiles to destroy turrets and/or shield generators while continue firing your regular lasers. Well, after the "hot" moment passes and you dont use your missiles and try to fire lasers only to the enemy fighters...The lasers doesnt deal any damage , just can destroy them with your missiles.

Is like the system overload by the high amount of fire and and lasers just stop to work.
SWG----------------- 8 years played, 7 active accounts at June 2011.
SWTOR------------- 6 months played. BACK ONLY FOR PATCHS .

BW...Something is failing here, don't you think?

Kaisernick
09.28.2012 , 05:32 AM | #17
the companion head slot seem to turn itself on and off at a whim i have had to manually go back and remove helmits from mako temple doc and lokin about 10 times now.

Legolose
09.28.2012 , 05:38 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Kaisernick View Post
the companion head slot seem to turn itself on and off at a whim i have had to manually go back and remove helmits from mako temple doc and lokin about 10 times now.
Likewise with me too
Vos'feratu | 55 | Sorcerer Vittoneli | 55 | Gunslinger
Vos'barake | 55| Guardian Vos'mauul | 55 | Sentinel
Server | The Shadowlands |

rtsmalls
09.28.2012 , 05:42 AM | #19
Not sure if it's a bug or intended but areas on coruscant (merchant guild territory etc-adventuring areas) where I could mount my speeder are no longer areas where speeders can be ridden. I haven't tested this with my high level characters yet but with a level 13 alt on whom I spent the money for the legacy speeder piloting at level 10, I can ride my speeder no where except senate plaza map, and I am 100% sure this was not the case last week.

So currently if it is a bug I am unsure if the bug is in the planet or the legacy speeder piloting unlock.

As it stands now paying for that legacy speeder thing is a waste of money, as I did it to enable me to level an alt at a faster rate.

Does anyone have any info on this?

Yogol
09.28.2012 , 06:07 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by NinjaApacHe View Post
You know what the shame is? The devs are in deep silence.
It's called denial. They are probably just as shocked as you and me about the terrible testing that was done. Bioware counted on their beloved hardcore-guilds to test and didn't want to copy the rest of us. Now Bioware is in shock to see that there hardcore players only tested the new OP and didn't care at all about the rest.

What were they thinking???
Yogol. Rebel without a cause. Often without a clue too.
Founder of The Fruitfly Guild, the one-day-beta-guild for one-day-beta-characters.