Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kun vs Vader vs Bane vs Revan.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Kun vs Vader vs Bane vs Revan.

Liquidacid
09.27.2012 , 09:41 PM | #141
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
Well there are civilizations that would "deserve" such a thing. But I don't condone it. If there was no other choice, then maybe.
well there is ALWAYS a choice... but ya while I could condone it I don't think it would ever be my first choice to solve a situation... wiping out an entire people or civilization would have to be rather close to the bottom of options...

unless we are talking about the Gungans
"bibo ergo sum" ( I drink, therefore I am)

Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy other people to shoot at.

Aurbere
09.27.2012 , 09:42 PM | #142
Quote: Originally Posted by Liquidacid View Post
Revan is the very definition of a loose canon or wild card... you never know what he might do next and he flip flops between light and dark as often as he should be changing his draws

well he actually still has a small chunk of his health bar when he disapears so I doubt it's him dying and returning to the force... other than the fans complaining I'm sure they did it the way they did so that they leave the option open to bring him back at some point if they so choose
Agreed.

Just a theory of course. But both yours and mine are the most likely to happen.
Added Chapter 44 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

DarthAeonis
09.27.2012 , 09:43 PM | #143
"you never know what he might do next and he flip flops between light and dark as often as he should be changing his draws"
as true as this is..... that just show his gangstaness for bein able to utilize both sides so effectively. atleast thats how i see it
"Evil is an illusion, there is only victory."

Liquidacid
09.27.2012 , 09:45 PM | #144
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthAeonis View Post
sidious killed his mentor out of cowardice. could he beat him one on one? he must not have thought so.
well ya know I served in combat for almost 8 years... now could I have fought everyone I shot in 1 on 1 hand to hand combat and won? maybe but that would be stupid because why would I take that extra chance of me dying? what good old Palpy did wasn't cowardice it was just him maximizing his chances of success... lol
"bibo ergo sum" ( I drink, therefore I am)

Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy other people to shoot at.

DarthAeonis
09.27.2012 , 09:47 PM | #145
well ya know I served in combat for almost 8 years... now could I have fought everyone I shot in 1 on 1 hand to hand combat and won? maybe but that would be stupid because why would I take that extra chance of me dying?... what good old Palpy did wasn't out of cowardice it was just him maximizing his chances of success... lol
oooooooooooooooo*********. (sidious = loser)

DarthAeonis
09.27.2012 , 09:48 PM | #146
way to censor the letter k

Aurbere
09.27.2012 , 09:48 PM | #147
im an optismist. i believe in all possibilities. sidious killed his mentor out of cowardice. could he beat him one on one? he must not have thought so. and a bein his calibur died from bein thrown over a railing by a dying man. wow ok uh force levitate? im just sayin revan is smart and could formulate a plan that could win. 1% chance is still more than 0
At the time, I don't think Sidious could win. But in his prime, Sidious destroys Plaguies.

On the topic of Sidious' death. He died due to arrogance, which has killed many Sith. And it's not like he was falling for days. His body was destroyed only seconds after falling. He didn't have time to react.

I don't think Revan has a 1% chance. Sidious is a master of precognitive abilities and could see Revan coming from a mile away. i don't think Revan could plan for everything Sidious can do. But it is your opinion and I respect that.
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Aurbere
09.27.2012 , 09:50 PM | #148
well there is ALWAYS a choice... but ya while I could condone it I don't think it would ever be my first choice to solve a situation... wiping out an entire people or civilization would have to be rather close to the bottom of options...

unless we are talking about the Gungans
Lol.

Genocide is on the bottom of the options list next to gas chambers.

DarthAeonis
09.27.2012 , 09:50 PM | #149
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
At the time, I don't think Sidious could win. But in his prime, Sidious destroys Plaguies.

On the topic of Sidious' death. He died due to arrogance, which has killed many Sith. And it's not like he was falling for days. His body was destroyed only seconds after falling. He didn't have time to react.

I don't think Revan has a 1% chance. Sidious is a master of precognitive abilities and could see Revan coming from a mile away. i don't think Revan could plan for everything Sidious can do. But it is your opinion and I respect that.
revan had advanced precog as well. at this point its just best to leave it up to fate (tho we all kno revan would win)

Aurbere
09.27.2012 , 09:53 PM | #150
revan had advanced precog as well. at this point its just best to leave it up to fate (tho we all kno revan would win)
Maybe so, but Sidious' abilities allowed him to see years into the future. It is believed that Sidious saw the Vong invading.