Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Kun vs Vader vs Bane vs Revan.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Kun vs Vader vs Bane vs Revan.

DarthAeonis's Avatar


DarthAeonis
09.27.2012 , 09:14 PM | #121
and why are sidious and luke even coming up?!?!?!?!? the options were revan, kun, bane , or vader
"Evil is an illusion, there is only victory."

Liquidacid's Avatar


Liquidacid
09.27.2012 , 09:15 PM | #122
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthAeonis View Post
and revan didnt fall after fleeing the emperor. idk why u think that. ur turn.
oh yeah building an army of killer droids to perform GENOCIDE is totally a purist Jedi thing to do... no way he fell to the darkside
"bibo ergo sum" ( I drink, therefore I am)

Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy other people to shoot at.

DarthAeonis's Avatar


DarthAeonis
09.27.2012 , 09:18 PM | #123
Quote: Originally Posted by Liquidacid View Post
oh yeah building an army of killer droids to perform GENOCIDE is totally a purist Jedi thing to do... no way he fell to the darkside
sigh ok its questionable but revan has never done anything without a reason. he's protected the galaxy from war for 300 years by manipulating the emperor. i doubt he's lost it now.
"Evil is an illusion, there is only victory."

DarthAeonis's Avatar


DarthAeonis
09.27.2012 , 09:20 PM | #124
revan is...revan
"Evil is an illusion, there is only victory."

Liquidacid's Avatar


Liquidacid
09.27.2012 , 09:22 PM | #125
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthAeonis View Post
sigh ok its questionable but revan has never done anything without a reason. he's protected the galaxy from war for 300 years by manipulating the emperor. i doubt he's lost it now.
a good reason isn't enough to justify genocide for a Jedi or Light-side user EVER...

then there is the fact in the fight with him at the end of foundry he claims to be both and throws out DS powers at you... you can be a sith or a darkside user and still do things for the best intentions... a lot of them do... Vader and Caedus are prime examples of this... just saying
"bibo ergo sum" ( I drink, therefore I am)

Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy other people to shoot at.

Aurbere's Avatar


Aurbere
09.27.2012 , 09:26 PM | #126
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthAeonis View Post
O M G. first of all ur the one who started slinging insults. check ur post. 2nd look up grey jedi. starkiller (if we included him) would be grey as well. new form obviously not sith nor does he act it but does evrything a sith can do with no negative effects. and wat is and isnt canon is always gonna change ie. the clone wars will most doubtedly conflict with other previous works. luke's power was spend up exponentially not because he's a genius but because the movie is only two hours long. i cant take anything he's done in the movies seriously. btw i dont speak in lies, i may be sith aligned but have no reason to lie to ppl idk so u have no right to comment on MY character. and if u provide a concrete qoute that he said theyre the strongest in SW history then and that theres no way revan can beat either then i'll concede. and revan didnt fall after fleeing the emperor. idk why u think that. ur turn.
Starkiller is a dark Jedi turned Jedi. After taking Kota as his master he began training as a Jedi.

Yes. Canon does change, but G-Canon is absolute. George has stated that Luke is the best ever and that wont change. I don't need to provide quotes because all of EU backs it up.

You posted several lies about Revans abilities to support your argument. I won't name thme because you know what they are.

Play the Foundry flashpoint. Genocide isn't a Jedi trait.
Added Chapter 44 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Aurbere's Avatar


Aurbere
09.27.2012 , 09:27 PM | #127
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthAeonis View Post
and why are sidious and luke even coming up?!?!?!?!? the options were revan, kun, bane , or vader
You did unintentionally whne you said Revan can beat anyone.
Added Chapter 44 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

DarthAeonis's Avatar


DarthAeonis
09.27.2012 , 09:28 PM | #128
ive never claimed revan to be light side. in fact ive been sayin the opposite the whole time but u did bring up a valid point about him wielding both sides and claiming to be both. ive been sayin that since post 1. revan to me is unaligned and does was he sees best for the galaxy as anyone with power does. hence my previous post. revan is revan.
"Evil is an illusion, there is only victory."

Aurbere's Avatar


Aurbere
09.27.2012 , 09:29 PM | #129
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthAeonis View Post
sigh ok its questionable but revan has never done anything without a reason. he's protected the galaxy from war for 300 years by manipulating the emperor. i doubt he's lost it now.
A good reason. There is no good reason for Genocide. I wouldn't wish it on anyone. No civilization deserves that, no matter how evil. Because there are innocent civilians among the evil wrong-doers.
Added Chapter 44 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

DarthAeonis's Avatar


DarthAeonis
09.27.2012 , 09:30 PM | #130
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
You did unintentionally whne you said Revan can beat anyone.
CAN IS THE KEY WORD. NOTHING IS ABSOLUTE. U BEING A "FAN" SHOULD BE AWARE OF THAT. sheesh. and my "lies" ok whatever dont care about that anymore.
"Evil is an illusion, there is only victory."