Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

New damage high for carnage (personal)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Sith Warrior > Marauder
New damage high for carnage (personal)

Frequencyz
09.24.2012 , 09:18 PM | #11
I think the last time I did it it was 100to 0....not much longer than yours...and the dps was over 1k....I'm more impressed at my guildmates getting owned in that screen XDD

Wookieenator
09.25.2012 , 01:42 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Frequencyz View Post
I think the last time I did it it was 100to 0....not much longer than yours...and the dps was over 1k....I'm more impressed at my guildmates getting owned in that screen XDD
haha nice, and yeah one of your op healers with guard made me sad

Frequencyz
09.25.2012 , 10:17 PM | #13
ya, if only we had guard more often...that's the one big thing our group doesn't have...a tank :/

-Yui-
09.25.2012 , 11:07 PM | #14
Which server was this on btw?
Yuii

Wookieenator
09.26.2012 , 07:18 AM | #15
@Frequencyz Yeah, I've noticed that, we only have 1 tank left as well but you've probably seen an Assassin running around for us, unfortunately he is our main healer but is pretty much forced to play on his Assassin because both of ours left the game.

@Yui The Shadowlands

HammerHermann
09.26.2012 , 07:59 PM | #16
Nicely done. Can you share your gear setup? Do you by chance have it on askmrrobot?

Are you stacking power?

I've just got my marauder into full WH and running anni atm but I do like carnage as well.

Wookieenator
09.27.2012 , 07:31 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by HammerHermann View Post
Nicely done. Can you share your gear setup? Do you by chance have it on askmrrobot?

Are you stacking power?

I've just got my marauder into full WH and running anni atm but I do like carnage as well.
I don't have an askmrrobot atm but I'm running all 27 end 41 power 53 surge enh except for 2 41 power 53 accuracy which ill probably get rid of. all mods 51 str 39 power. pve 61 armorings in belt bracers. 69 power 53 accuracy earpiece with power surge implants and all str augments.