Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ranked Queues

Hywhan
09.27.2012 , 03:39 PM | #1
Hey guys, just thought it would be a good idea to start a thread for the better teams to communicate when they're queue'in up for rated wzs. Not sure about the rest of you, but I hate sitting in a rated queue for 15-20min without even knowing if anyone else is even queue'd up. I realize baddies will use this information to queue-dodge, but I really don't care. If they want fake records/ratings, let them have it. I just don't want to put a rated grp together if none of the better teams are gonna be queue'ing.

With that being said, I'm hoping we'll have a grp going tonight, but Thurs night football might get in the way for me. If we do end up putting a grp together, I'll hop back on this thread and let the server know. If the idea appeals to you, plz do the same. See you in the wzs, and may the best teams win!! )
<Hostile Takeover>
twitch.tv/hywhan
Pot5

Apaolo
09.27.2012 , 05:07 PM | #2
<Stun Lock> will be trying to get a group going around 6PM PST, which like you said, will be dependant upon how many of our guys are watching the game lol. We queue when we're ready, and take our beatings in stride, rating is an afterthought since it's pre-season anyways.

PS: My kick to the groin will be ready for joo! <3