Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kun vs Vader vs Bane vs Revan.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Kun vs Vader vs Bane vs Revan.

LordQordisz
09.27.2012 , 03:12 AM | #101
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthAeonis View Post
i dont believe revan is invincible but is def more than capable to fight ANY opponent and possibly win.
Of all the different people, Jedi and Dark Jedi [Dooku, or Baron Nax Cervan, "appearing long enough to kill a Jedi general or wipe out a legion of storm troopers" - Darth Vader and the Ghost Prison] with all their different skills you don't think this statement makes no sense? Has not Vader been on the front lines fighting all types of opponents? Did he not manipulate his fighting style after getting injured?
Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken.

DarthAeonis
09.27.2012 , 12:32 PM | #102
not talking about the greatness of vader. for this debate im on revan's side. never said vader wasn't "the shiz" just sayin revan CAN beat him.
"Evil is an illusion, there is only victory."

BrandonSM
09.27.2012 , 01:06 PM | #103
not talking about the greatness of vader. for this debate im on revan's side. never said vader wasn't "the shiz" just sayin revan CAN beat him.
Revan can't go against, Luke or Sidious or Vader or Exar Kun or most of those great Jedi and Sith.

Revan doesn't stand a chance, Bane is more powerful than him, hell its practically stated in the Bane trilogy. And Vader is more powerful than Bane due to the RoT and the fact that Vader is one of the most powerful Sith to have ever lived. And Kun is more powerful than Vader or Bane and I shouldnt have to list why.
Hapan: "This creature has information that could lead us to a woman who has been kidnapped. We will get that information."
Luke: "This woman is a citizen of the New Republic, and if you do not take your hands off her, I will take your hands off you."

DarthAeonis
09.27.2012 , 01:14 PM | #104
Quote: Originally Posted by BrandonSM View Post
Revan can't go against, Luke or Sidious or Vader or Exar Kun or most of those great Jedi and Sith.

Revan doesn't stand a chance, Bane is more powerful than him, hell its practically stated in the Bane trilogy. And Vader is more powerful than Bane due to the RoT and the fact that Vader is one of the most powerful Sith to have ever lived. And Kun is more powerful than Vader or Bane and I shouldnt have to list why.
bane is nothing without revan, he admired him for his greatness. every famous sith has been called "one on the most powerful sith to have ever lived" so that means nothing. idk y u even mentioned luke, his existence is meaningless to me. ive already said sidious would be a viable oppponent for revan so no point goin back top that. exar kun? meh aint that great just persistant.

BrandonSM
09.27.2012 , 01:18 PM | #105
bane is nothing without revan, he admired him for his greatness. every famous sith has been called "one on the most powerful sith to have ever lived" so that means nothing. idk y u even mentioned luke, his existence is meaningless to me. ive already said sidious would be a viable oppponent for revan so no point goin back top that. exar kun? meh aint that great just persistant.
Bane learned everything Revan knew and he studied other ancient Sith. Are you this dense or just oblivious?(I will cast you into Oblivion!!!!!)

Just because someone has respect for another person doesnt mean he isn't more powerful.

I am not going to even talk about Luke, your ignorance or lack of knowledge is troubling.

Exar Kun, the guy who spawned Creatures made of pure Dark-Side energies. The guy that was the best duelist of the JO of his time. The guy who drained the entire life force of The Massassi. The guy who killed Sithspawn with single force blasts?
Hapan: "This creature has information that could lead us to a woman who has been kidnapped. We will get that information."
Luke: "This woman is a citizen of the New Republic, and if you do not take your hands off her, I will take your hands off you."

DarthAeonis
09.27.2012 , 01:52 PM | #106
Bane learned everything Revan knew and he studied other ancient Sith. Are you this dense or just oblivious?(I will cast you into Oblivion!!!!!)

Just because someone has respect for another person doesnt mean he isn't more powerful.

I am not going to even talk about Luke, your ignorance or lack of knowledge is troubling.

Exar Kun, the guy who spawned Creatures made of pure Dark-Side energies. The guy that was the best duelist of the JO of his time. The guy who drained the entire life force of The Massassi. The guy who killed Sithspawn with single force blasts?
half of ur statements were directed towards me. so try to focus on the issue instead of bashing someone for their opinion. bane knew wat revan taught for one doesnt equate to everything revan knew. revan studied nearly every civilization (multilingual to prove it) sith inherently respect power and even if that`werent true im sure bane knew revan was better than him. good dont talk about luke cuz he's not even in the list of strongest SITH this thread was started on (ur ignorance for goin off topic). and kun is way to arrogant to defeat revan. revan would easily manipulate him. EASILY. imo

ReiKai
09.27.2012 , 03:13 PM | #107
Uh, no. Bane did not learn everything Revan did. Bane only studied what Revan put into a faulty holocron as necessary for the continuance of the Sith, and most of the Force Rituals and stuff Bane couldn't even understand. He had to write them down and gave one of the rituals to Kaan to destroy the Brotherhood of Darkness (The Thought Bomb ritual) and the rest he'd later give to Zannah. Also, the only information on that Holocron was only what Revan learned as Darth Revan during the short time he was Dark Lord of the Sith.

And, claiming that someone can't use both sides of the Force is obviously a lie. Clearly it's not impossible when Revan himself was demonstrating that he could, in fact, draw on both the Light and Dark sides of the Force and conjoined them. Also, people saying there is no "Gray" area are, once more, lying. There's always a gray area. Look at SWTOR. The Jedi consider the Voss Mystics to be "Gray Force Users".
CE Owner: ...what? I wanted the music. I like music.
Statement: SGRA's - I support them. Do you have a problem with that, Meatbag?

Aurbere
09.27.2012 , 04:07 PM | #108

I am so glad you made this post. I was about to tear his world down before you made those posts.
Added Chapter 61 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Aurbere
09.27.2012 , 04:10 PM | #109
Quote: Originally Posted by ReiKai View Post
And, claiming that someone can't use both sides of the Force is obviously a lie. Clearly it's not impossible when Revan himself was demonstrating that he could, in fact, draw on both the Light and Dark sides of the Force and conjoined them. Also, people saying there is no "Gray" area are, once more, lying. There's always a gray area. Look at SWTOR. The Jedi consider the Voss Mystics to be "Gray Force Users".
Claiming that someone can use both sides of the Force is obviously a lie. G-Canon fact right there.

The reason it is impossible is because in order to use one side of the Force you must be within a certain state of mind. The Light Side draws upon peace and tranquility while the Dark Side requires pure emotion and aggression. So why don't you tell me how it is possible for one to be calm of mind while lashing out with emotion. And don't say "well Revan did it.".

And the mystics only used the Force for visions. They didn't use their power for Light or Dark purposes. I should know, I just finished Voss a few days ago.

EDIT: And don't use SWTOR and KOTOR's alignment system. It's a game mechanic. A Jedi or Sith can't be neutral. And here's why:

Jedi Master: How did your meeting with our contact go padawan?
Padawan: Fine. He didn't give me what I wanted so I killed him. But it's all good! I gave his stuff to some poor people. That balances it out. Keep that alignment meter in the grey area!
Added Chapter 61 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Wolfninjajedi
09.27.2012 , 04:29 PM | #110
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
Claiming that someone can use both sides of the Force is obviously a lie. G-Canon fact right there.

The reason it is impossible is because in order to use one side of the Force you must be within a certain state of mind. The Light Side draws upon peace and tranquility while the Dark Side requires pure emotion and aggression. So why don't you tell me how it is possible for one to be calm of mind while lashing out with emotion. And don't say "well Revan did it.".

And the mystics only used the Force for visions. They didn't use their power for Light or Dark purposes. I should know, I just finished Voss a few days ago.

EDIT: And don't use SWTOR and KOTOR's alignment system. It's a game mechanic. A Jedi or Sith can't be neutral. And here's why:

Jedi Master: How did your meeting with our contact go padawan?
Padawan: Fine. He didn't give me what I wanted so I killed him. But it's all good! I gave his stuff to some poor people. That balances it out. Keep that alignment meter in the grey area
!
^ Lol. Besides also, didn't some jedi master try to do the whole balance thing but in the end literally destroyed himself?
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.