Kun vs Vader vs Bane vs Revan.

Rayla_Felana

i dont believe revan is invincible but is def more than capable to fight ANY opponent and possibly win.

Of all the different people, Jedi and Dark Jedi [Dooku, or Baron Nax Cervan, "appearing long enough to kill a Jedi general or wipe out a legion of storm troopers" - Darth Vader and the Ghost Prison] with all their different skills you don't think this statement makes no sense? Has not Vader been on the front lines fighting all types of opponents? Did he not manipulate his fighting style after getting injured?

Edited by LordQordisz

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not talking about the greatness of vader. for this debate im on revan's side. never said vader wasn't "the shiz" just sayin revan CAN beat him.

Revan can't go against, Luke or Sidious or Vader or Exar Kun or most of those great Jedi and Sith.

Revan doesn't stand a chance, Bane is more powerful than him, hell its practically stated in the Bane trilogy. And Vader is more powerful than Bane due to the RoT and the fact that Vader is one of the most powerful Sith to have ever lived. And Kun is more powerful than Vader or Bane and I shouldnt have to list why.

Revan can't go against, Luke or Sidious or Vader or Exar Kun or most of those great Jedi and Sith.

Revan doesn't stand a chance, Bane is more powerful than him, hell its practically stated in the Bane trilogy. And Vader is more powerful than Bane due to the RoT and the fact that Vader is one of the most powerful Sith to have ever lived. And Kun is more powerful than Vader or Bane and I shouldnt have to list why.

bane is nothing without revan, he admired him for his greatness. every famous sith has been called "one on the most powerful sith to have ever lived" so that means nothing. idk y u even mentioned luke, his existence is meaningless to me. ive already said sidious would be a viable oppponent for revan so no point goin back top that. exar kun? meh aint that great just persistant.

bane is nothing without revan, he admired him for his greatness. every famous sith has been called "one on the most powerful sith to have ever lived" so that means nothing. idk y u even mentioned luke, his existence is meaningless to me. ive already said sidious would be a viable oppponent for revan so no point goin back top that. exar kun? meh aint that great just persistant.

Bane learned everything Revan knew and he studied other ancient Sith. Are you this dense or just oblivious?(I will cast you into Oblivion!!!!!)

Just because someone has respect for another person doesnt mean he isn't more powerful.

I am not going to even talk about Luke, your ignorance or lack of knowledge is troubling.

Exar Kun, the guy who spawned Creatures made of pure Dark-Side energies. The guy that was the best duelist of the JO of his time. The guy who drained the entire life force of The Massassi. The guy who killed Sithspawn with single force blasts?

Bane learned everything Revan knew and he studied other ancient Sith. Are you this dense or just oblivious?(I will cast you into Oblivion!!!!!)

Just because someone has respect for another person doesnt mean he isn't more powerful.

I am not going to even talk about Luke, your ignorance or lack of knowledge is troubling.

Exar Kun, the guy who spawned Creatures made of pure Dark-Side energies. The guy that was the best duelist of the JO of his time. The guy who drained the entire life force of The Massassi. The guy who killed Sithspawn with single force blasts?

half of ur statements were directed towards me. so try to focus on the issue instead of bashing someone for their opinion. bane knew wat revan taught for one doesnt equate to everything revan knew. revan studied nearly every civilization (multilingual to prove it) sith inherently respect power and even if that`werent true im sure bane knew revan was better than him. good dont talk about luke cuz he's not even in the list of strongest SITH this thread was started on (ur ignorance for goin off topic). and kun is way to arrogant to defeat revan. revan would easily manipulate him. EASILY. imo

Uh, no. Bane did not learn everything Revan did. Bane only studied what Revan put into a faulty holocron as necessary for the continuance of the Sith, and most of the Force Rituals and stuff Bane couldn't even understand. He had to write them down and gave one of the rituals to Kaan to destroy the Brotherhood of Darkness (The Thought Bomb ritual) and the rest he'd later give to Zannah. Also, the only information on that Holocron was only what Revan learned as Darth Revan during the short time he was Dark Lord of the Sith.

And, claiming that someone can't use both sides of the Force is obviously a lie. Clearly it's not impossible when Revan himself was demonstrating that he could, in fact, draw on both the Light and Dark sides of the Force and conjoined them. Also, people saying there is no "Gray" area are, once more, lying. There's always a gray area. Look at SWTOR. The Jedi consider the Voss Mystics to be "Gray Force Users".

I am so glad you made this post. I was about to tear his world down before you made those posts.

And, claiming that someone can't use both sides of the Force is obviously a lie. Clearly it's not impossible when Revan himself was demonstrating that he could, in fact, draw on both the Light and Dark sides of the Force and conjoined them. Also, people saying there is no "Gray" area are, once more, lying. There's always a gray area. Look at SWTOR. The Jedi consider the Voss Mystics to be "Gray Force Users".

Claiming that someone can use both sides of the Force is obviously a lie. G-Canon fact right there.

The reason it is impossible is because in order to use one side of the Force you must be within a certain state of mind. The Light Side draws upon peace and tranquility while the Dark Side requires pure emotion and aggression. So why don't you tell me how it is possible for one to be calm of mind while lashing out with emotion. And don't say "well Revan did it.".

And the mystics only used the Force for visions. They didn't use their power for Light or Dark purposes. I should know, I just finished Voss a few days ago.

EDIT: And don't use SWTOR and KOTOR's alignment system. It's a game mechanic. A Jedi or Sith can't be neutral. And here's why:

Jedi Master: How did your meeting with our contact go padawan?

Padawan: Fine. He didn't give me what I wanted so I killed him. But it's all good! I gave his stuff to some poor people. That balances it out. Keep that alignment meter in the grey area!

Edited by Aurbere

Claiming that someone can use both sides of the Force is obviously a lie. G-Canon fact right there.

The reason it is impossible is because in order to use one side of the Force you must be within a certain state of mind. The Light Side draws upon peace and tranquility while the Dark Side requires pure emotion and aggression. So why don't you tell me how it is possible for one to be calm of mind while lashing out with emotion. And don't say "well Revan did it.".

And the mystics only used the Force for visions. They didn't use their power for Light or Dark purposes. I should know, I just finished Voss a few days ago.

EDIT: And don't use SWTOR and KOTOR's alignment system. It's a game mechanic. A Jedi or Sith can't be neutral. And here's why:

Padawan: Fine. He didn't give me what I wanted so I killed him. But it's all good! I gave his stuff to some poor people. That balances it out. Keep that alignment meter in the grey area!

^ Lol. Besides also, didn't some jedi master try to do the whole balance thing but in the end literally destroyed himself?

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

But the point is that Revan DID do it. You can't tell us not to say that when it is in direct relation to what you are talking about. The alignment system is a game mechanic and isn't the best example but on Dromund Kaas Revan was able to draw on both light and dark. Just because they draw on different emotions does not mean that a person cannot experience these different emotions. Remember that Revan is a very special case. He lived two completely different lives.

But the point is that Revan DID do it. You can't tell us not to say that when it is in direct relation to what you are talking about. The alignment system is a game mechanic and isn't the best example but on Dromund Kaas Revan was able to draw on both light and dark. Just because they draw on different emotions does not mean that a person cannot experience these different emotions. Remember that Revan is a very special case. He lived two completely different lives.

That specific case of his action during the Revan novel is actually not him using both sides of the Force. People misunderstand what actually happened. That event has distinct similarities to a brief moment of Oneness with the Force. A moment of clarity in the Force where you unleash immense power. Similar to Jacen Solo's moment. However, that moment seems to be a one time deal. As both Revan and Jacen have not, to my recollection, done so a second time.

Someone can experience these emotions, but not at the same time. To be at peace and full of rage would drive someone mad.

The Voss don't do this, they are naturally gifted with raw force Energies. Revan didnt have raw force, an example of raw force is Galen Marek or Kyp Durron who friggin exploded with energies without any control. There is a huge difference between those guys and Revan or Vader, and I sincerely hope you see that.

I am so glad you made this post. I was about to tear his world down before you made those posts.

ive come to the conclusion that ur just a hater. i no longer even care what u have to say in regards to my words cuz u only see ur own point of view. ur like a force severed miraluka.... just completely blind.

revan utilized both sides of the force without bein particularly swayed by either side. yea he's a "jedi" again but irl u cant be any more neutral. and its not a requirements to dwell on multiple emotions to use a power. just easier. gray jedi existed and thats a fact (jolee bindo prime example).. whether or not they were trulty neutral is irrelevant, they believed so as well as others.

the point of this thread im sure what to explain why u think ur right not to say everyone else is wrong. OPINIONS ARE OPINIONS. if u want a fact on who's strongest ask george lucas.

Someone can experience these emotions, but not at the same time. To be at peace and full of rage would drive someone mad.

The Voss don't do this, they are naturally gifted with raw force Energies. Revan didnt have raw force, an example of raw force is Galen Marek or Kyp Durron who friggin exploded with energies without any control. There is a huge difference between those guys and Revan or Vader, and I sincerely hope you see that.

It's not possible. Even the most powerful Jedi can't draw upon both sides simultaneously. We have seen Luke say that there is no grey area, that you are Light or Dark. It is obvious that the most powerful being ever wouldn't try to be grey. To say that Revan can do what Luke cannot do is really... um... wrong.

As to the Voss. I just recently finished the Voss storyline and I have to agree with you. It is pretty obvious. The Voss don't have the same energy that Vader or Revan has.

ive come to the conclusion that ur just a hater. i no longer even care what u have to say in regards to my words cuz u only see ur own point of view. ur like a force severed miraluka.... just completely blind.

revan utilized both sides of the force without bein particularly swayed by either side. yea he's a "jedi" again but irl u cant be any more neutral. and its not a requirements to dwell on multiple emotions to use a power. just easier. gray jedi existed and thats a fact (jolee bindo prime example).. whether or not they were trulty neutral is irrelevant, they believed so as well as others.

the point of this thread im sure what to explain why u think ur right not to say everyone else is wrong. OPINIONS ARE OPINIONS. if u want a fact on who's strongest ask george lucas.

I am not a hater. I'm not bias to anybody except Plo Koon. If following canon facts makes me a hater then fine. I'll be the first to admit it. And now you fall to insults as your Revan idol comes crashing down. Sad...

Anyway. Jedi and Sith cannot be neutral. The Force is not some moral guideline. The Light Side is peace and tranquility. The Dark Side corrupts. A Jedi who tries to do both will fall to the Dark Side. As we saw with Revan. After escaping the Emperor, the mighty infallible Revan fell to the Dark Side.

There are no grey Jedi. Jolee Bindo is not a grey Jedi. He was a Jedi that left the Order and lived as a hermit. He did not leave the Light Side.

I respect your opinion and I'm fine with you liking Revan. BUT! Do not come onto a debate, completely ignore established canon while using lies to support your own argument. It does a disservice to the character as well as your character.

And GL has already said who is the strongest. Sidious and Luke. G-Canon. Absolute Star Wars law.

the Je'daii, who were the forerunners of the Jedi, were grey... they used both sides (tho probably not simultaneously) and lived in peace like that for generations... they never all fell to the darkside and managed to do it for around 10,000 years... hell they exiled anyone who "fell" to far into either the lightside or darkside to one of their moons to meditate till they found "balance" again... now while it ultimately lead to war because some thought one side more powerful or better than the other so went extreme that was over differing philosophies and not any actual physical reason

now while Luke and other Jedi have said JEDI can't be neutral that doesn't mean it's impossible as proven by the others who have done it... it just means the Jedi, because of their specific philosophies, can't do it... and, imo, the fact that others could do it means that technically a Jedi could but I think they just said they couldn't for the same reasons they had the rules against marriage... because it COULD turn out bad so better to be safe and just axe it all together...

but ya by Lucas's words Sidious and Luke are the most powerful Jedi and Sith ever to exist so they win all "what if" fights... love it or hate it canon is canon

Edited by Liquidacid

I am not a hater. I'm not bias to anybody except Plo Koon. If following canon facts makes me a hater then fine. I'll be the first to admit it. And now you fall to insults as your Revan idol comes crashing down. Sad...

Anyway. Jedi and Sith cannot be neutral. The Force is not some moral guideline. The Light Side is peace and tranquility. The Dark Side corrupts. A Jedi who tries to do both will fall to the Dark Side. As we saw with Revan. After escaping the Emperor, the mighty infallible Revan fell to the Dark Side.

There are no grey Jedi. Jolee Bindo is not a grey Jedi. He was a Jedi that left the Order and lived as a hermit. He did not leave the Light Side.

I respect your opinion and I'm fine with you liking Revan. BUT! Do not come onto a debate, completely ignore established canon while using lies to support your own argument. It does a disservice to the character as well as your character.

And GL has already said who is the strongest. Sidious and Luke. G-Canon. Absolute Star Wars law.

O M G. first of all ur the one who started slinging insults. check ur post. 2nd look up grey jedi. starkiller (if we included him) would be grey as well. new form obviously not sith nor does he act it but does evrything a sith can do with no negative effects. and wat is and isnt canon is always gonna change ie. the clone wars will most doubtedly conflict with other previous works. luke's power was spend up exponentially not because he's a genius but because the movie is only two hours long. i cant take anything he's done in the movies seriously. btw i dont speak in lies, i may be sith aligned but have no reason to lie to ppl idk so u have no right to comment on MY character. and if u provide a concrete qoute that he said theyre the strongest in SW history then and that theres no way revan can beat either then i'll concede. and revan didnt fall after fleeing the emperor. idk why u think that. ur turn.

oh yeah building an army of killer droids to perform GENOCIDE is totally a purist Jedi thing to do... no way he fell to the darkside :rolleyes:

sigh ok its questionable but revan has never done anything without a reason. he's protected the galaxy from war for 300 years by manipulating the emperor. i doubt he's lost it now.

sigh ok its questionable but revan has never done anything without a reason. he's protected the galaxy from war for 300 years by manipulating the emperor. i doubt he's lost it now.

a good reason isn't enough to justify genocide for a Jedi or Light-side user EVER...

then there is the fact in the fight with him at the end of foundry he claims to be both and throws out DS powers at you... you can be a sith or a darkside user and still do things for the best intentions... a lot of them do... Vader and Caedus are prime examples of this... just saying

Edited by Liquidacid