Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bug Directive 7 infinite loading time

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Bug Directive 7 infinite loading time
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Esron
09.27.2012 , 12:43 PM | #1
2nd time today i encountered this one.
Server name: Red Eclipse
Toon: Wrain
FP HM: Directive 7
Problem: After ending the FP and exiting the area the loading screen just continues on and on and never loads after reaching prox 1/5 of the way.

Only work around i have found is shuting down the game from the processor work list.

Sutii
09.27.2012 , 01:36 PM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hello Esron,

Sorry to hear that you've encountered this problem. Could you confirm if you are able to login to your character successfully after you have restarted the client?

I would also like to request that you submit a bug report concerning this matter. You are currently able to submit bug reports in one of two ways, information on how to do this can be found in the spoiler below:

Spoiler
Thank you once again for your understanding.
Sutii | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Esron
09.28.2012 , 08:21 AM | #3
i can confirm im able to log in again after the processor list shut down.
But... i think its the group finder tool/server placement that is bugged, today i had 3 hm fps i got booted from due to the issue with stuck on loading screen so this is not on my end.
Since this forum is lid up with issues like this im guessing you are working on a fix to implement in the nearest future.

Sutii
09.28.2012 , 09:37 AM | #4 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hello again Esron,

I'm glad to hear that you are able to login successfully after you do encounter this issue, if that situation changes please contact Customer Service either via email or the in-game support system. I would also like to kindly request that you submit a bug report on this issue as the more reports we receive on any particular issue, the better we are able to investigate it.

You are currently able to submit bug reports in one of two ways, information on how to do this can be found in the spoiler below:

Spoiler
Thank you once again for your understanding.
Sutii | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Esron
09.29.2012 , 07:36 PM | #5
If you would just test the patches out propperly before launching them this would not be a problem with most of the issues tbh....