Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The <Prophecy of the Fatman> & <The Fatman's Prophecy>!!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Prophecy of the Five > Guild Recruitment
The <Prophecy of the Fatman> & <The Fatman's Prophecy>!!

MOPSFounder
09.22.2012 , 07:42 PM | #11
We gained a few new members today! I welcome them and I hope they stay for the long run! We're still looking for more players to join them and to expand our guild to enter RWZs and Operations.

Wraiven
09.22.2012 , 09:45 PM | #12
Seen a lot of your guild at the event tonight, thanks for showing guys. Also, next time you might have to switch to your Imperials...we were drowning in a sea of red over here, lol.
Republic: Krulex (Shadow) Kn (Guardian) Krll (Sentinel) Wanatrime (Vanguard)
Imperial: Wraiven (Assassin) Krullous (Marauder) Krawl (Jugg) Xin (Jugg)
♠♠♠ The Soulstalker Legacy ♠♠♠
-FIGHT-

MOPSFounder
09.23.2012 , 02:15 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Wraiven View Post
Seen a lot of your guild at the event tonight, thanks for showing guys. Also, next time you might have to switch to your Imperials...we were drowning in a sea of red over here, lol.
Sadly, our Imperial sister guild doesn't support the numbers our Republic guild does, but I'll make sure we all switch to our Imps to help... *shrug* the Dark Side.

We were happy to participate, too! You caught us at a good time as we downed Snowblind and Gargath that night of the event.

MOPSFounder
09.23.2012 , 09:37 PM | #14
Update We played some RWZs today! Even though we grabbed some PuGs and it was just for comm runs, we had loads of fun! Props to <Foundation Stone> for the awesome turnaround in one of our fights!

MOPSFounder
09.24.2012 , 12:53 PM | #15
We're still LFM players for our Republic faction and would like some Imps with guild management experience to help and collaborate with me for the Imp sister guild! Contact me in-game or via this website and I'd be happy to discuss anything you want to talk about.

MOPSFounder
09.25.2012 , 01:12 AM | #16
Since I was asleep all day, we're probably going to start a raid for SM EV/KP today during primetime! If you're LF a guild that has great potential and flourishing activity like us, please contact me to more info!

MOPSFounder
09.25.2012 , 11:01 AM | #17
Update Someone asked me today if our guild will be present at the Guild Greet and Meet this Friday. The answer: Yes! We'll definitely be making a huge appearance there!

MOPSFounder
09.25.2012 , 09:44 PM | #18
Update We've gotten quite a couple of new players today!

Please, if you're looking for an active, friendly, dedicated guild with lots of potential to rank up in NiM Ops and RWZs do contact me!

MOPSFounder
09.26.2012 , 01:29 AM | #19
1.4 is out, and we want YOU to come help us gear and raid in the new Operation, 'Terror From Beyond'. Many of us in the guild are really excited so please come help us, get us through the gearing process, HM Operations and then to hit that 'Terror From Beyond'!

MOPSFounder
09.27.2012 , 01:28 PM | #20
We've been added to the Ideal Guild Quiz! Hope that some of you that take the quiz find us!