Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

It's Bugtastic!

Blackavaar
09.27.2012 , 11:11 AM | #1
Well, thanks to the latest patch we have more problems than we can shake a lightsaber at.
  • GTN broke... still.
  • Random freezes and drops
  • More weird graphics artifacts (like it wasn't bad enough before) left behind when people log out or QT
  • Disappearing taxis (hey, I'm Wonder Woman!)
  • Missing graphics in Space missions
  • Crafting schematics broken (now they let you learn them even when you know them, resulting in a loss of schematics that could have been traded)

And that's just the beginning. I hope they fix this stuff soon because right now the game is nigh unplayable.

Only the meek get pinched. The bold survive.(███████████████████████████████████║║█[Θ]█]◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙[█]

Typeslice
09.27.2012 , 11:13 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post
Well, thanks to the latest patch we have more problems than we can shake a lightsaber at.
  • GTN broke... still.
  • Random freezes and drops
  • More weird graphics artifacts (like it wasn't bad enough before) left behind when people log out or QT
  • Disappearing taxis (hey, I'm Wonder Woman!)
  • Missing graphics in Space missions
  • Crafting schematics broken (now they let you learn them even when you know them, resulting in a loss of schematics that could have been traded)

And that's just the beginning. I hope they fix this stuff soon because right now the game is nigh unplayable.

Crafting missions were broken before patch
Xaph'an / A'baddon - GM of Undercon
The Shadowlands
http://undercon.guildlaunch.com

LARams
09.27.2012 , 11:16 AM | #3
and as will start to be realized over the next few weeks. They broke heavy armor and how damage is implemented.

It's just a matter of time until people start parsing the numbers to prove it.

caoimh
09.27.2012 , 11:18 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Typeslice View Post

Crafting SCHEMATICS, he said.... and he's right... i've also seen each of those bugs during a 2 hour play today.

Blackavaar
09.27.2012 , 11:21 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Typeslice View Post
How were Crafting missions broken?

(I actually talking about the schematics, they weren't broken before other than not showing properly whether you knew them or not, now it's much worse because they all appear to be unknown and they don't tell you know them until it's too late)

Only the meek get pinched. The bold survive.(███████████████████████████████████║║█[Θ]█]◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙[█]

MillionsKNives
09.27.2012 , 11:25 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by LARams View Post
and as will start to be realized over the next few weeks. They broke heavy armor and how damage is implemented.

It's just a matter of time until people start parsing the numbers to prove it.
Do you have anything to back that up?

caoimh
09.27.2012 , 11:26 AM | #7

If you had 2 craft missions of the same level, activating both of them would result in only one instance of the mission appearing in the journal, the other would be lost with no warning or other suitable mechanism.

This awkward state has always been the case with crafting missions, and could be WAI.

Savro
09.27.2012 , 11:31 AM | #8

(I actually talking about the schematics, they weren't broken before other than not showing properly whether you knew them or not, now it's much worse because they all appear to be unknown and they don't tell you know them until it's too late)

They were because, in 1.2 patch they allowed (theoretically) to send 2 companions to the same mission (if you have 2 copies of it), but if you click into 2 identical mission discoveries before completing the first one, the second is simply lost, in the same way you loose an already known schematic.
That 1.2 patch note only claimed to have resolved that issue, but it never worked as intended.
It is a well-know confirmed and investigated (but not resolved) bug!

TalkingDinosaur
09.27.2012 , 11:33 AM | #9
Other than some minor lag, I'm not suffering from any problems. My FPS has improved and I haven't seen any graphical artifacting.
TALKINGDINOSAUR
Squadron
11-11-11

Savro
09.27.2012 , 11:37 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by caoimh View Post
If you had 2 craft missions of the same level, activating both of them would result in only one instance of the mission appearing in the journal, the other would be lost with no warning or other suitable mechanism.

This awkward state has always been the case with crafting missions, and could be WAI.
It is not Working as intended, this for sure, BW confirmed that this is a bug and you can find confirmation here:

Quote from the 1.2 Legacy Patch notes
http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes/1.2.0/legacy
"Players can now send multiple companion characters on a mission granted by a Mission Discovery if the player had more than one of that Mission Discovery."