Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

EC SM bosses -> no BH comm: Intended or bug?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
EC SM bosses -> no BH comm: Intended or bug?

Savro
09.27.2012 , 02:17 AM | #1
From patch notes:
------------------
- Chests in Explosive Conflict no longer contain Black Hole Commendations. They now have increased amounts of credits and crafting materials.
- Bosses in Hard Mode Explosive Conflict now drop 5 Black Hole Commendations each.
------------------

There is no notice of modification in BH comms bosses drops regarding EC SM but, as you can see in this thread they are not dropping any BH commendation so EC SM went down from 2 BH from each boss (4) and 4 from each chest (3) (total: 20 BH comms) to 0 BH comms also KP NiM is not dropping BH comms anymore.

Is this an intended change missing in patch notes (and in that case please add this notice) or a bug?

Artemicon
09.27.2012 , 05:07 AM | #2
It seems like if i do a Guild run now (Where no one needs any gear besides campaign from HM and the new gear from the New op) we can just stop after hitting the weekly Boss. There isnt a damn point to the rest anymore lol..

Goguneon
09.27.2012 , 05:26 AM | #3
hello!

as far as i have read in patch notes, this is intended: chests and bosses now do not yield BH comms, only Group Finder daily quest does, in the form of a Commendation Box.

Keiraa
09.27.2012 , 05:26 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Artemicon View Post
It seems like if i do a Guild run now (Where no one needs any gear besides campaign from HM and the new gear from the New op) we can just stop after hitting the weekly Boss. There isnt a damn point to the rest anymore lol..
Agreed..
If no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.
Master YODA, Shatterpoint