Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dayz of Master D

Sildanar
09.27.2012 , 12:32 AM | #1
OMG the drama..

who would have thought.

Lio and Nemms love child Takeyourmeds, finding out his true identity after years of abuse in foster homes is out for revenge.
Nemm in a strange dream sequence has found herself on Imperial fleet dressed in purple and torturing bunnies...perhaps its secret anger at being forced to give up her love child to foster care by Lio.

Ward finds out he is actually Lio's long lost twin and jumps to Republic side to find out the truth.. only to find out that Lio has fled to Imperial space looking for revenge...He could not possibly be the father of Takeyourmeds as he was on a space mission when he was conceived..could it be his Evil Imperial twin is responsible?

Mylord just released from the mental hospital returns to Imperial fleet and expresses his undying love to Zirx, who after having an operation to reduce the size of his massive cannon to more managable proportions is still impressing all with how he can use it.... not to menton he now has 2...

Tune in next week for our next exciting and twisted episode of the world famous GUILD DRAMA series

Dayz of Master D..

Feel free to add your own episodes and twisted plots, lets see how far this goes...
(just keep it good clean fun hmm)

/popcorn
Starcaller Legacy
Master Dar'Nala server R.I.P
Now Harbinger & The Bastion
PVP Healer

DarthStubb
09.27.2012 , 01:08 AM | #2
ROFL, nice nice! Love your post!

I look forward to next week's episode!
Kei (PvP Officer)
< Midian > - Master Dar'Nala (APAC PvP)

gloryai
09.27.2012 , 01:41 AM | #3
Lio is my brother. T____________T

WHY SILBER, WHY. XD

Sildanar
09.27.2012 , 02:51 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by gloryai View Post

WHY SILBER, WHY. XD
OMG that really is a plot twist....

HAHAHAHA
Starcaller Legacy
PVP Healer

JcPogi
09.27.2012 , 03:01 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by gloryai View Post

WHY SILBER, WHY. XD
Is it me or am I just missing Nemm's heals?.... So many rumors im hearing... you'll focus on your imp toon and going to Dream Team... are you going to leave me?...

seantj
09.27.2012 , 05:43 AM | #6
Silber mate, that is some of the funniest stuff ive read in ages , so creative hehe and like Kei can't wait for next weeks webisode
Juria'. <Lukewarm Tauntauns>, The Hardbinger

Juria'. <Thunder From Down Under>, The Hardbinger

Zizzz
09.29.2012 , 09:30 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Sildanar View Post

Mylord just released from the mental hospital returns to Imperial fleet and expresses his undying love to Zirx, who after having an operation to reduce the size of his massive cannon to more managable proportions is still impressing all with how he can use it.... not to menton he now has 2...
I like this guy

Dumptrux - 55 Mercenary (The Bastion)

randalthorr
09.30.2012 , 12:42 AM | #8
“Equality is a chain, like obedience. Like fear or uncertainty or self doubt.”
-Darth Bane

Red-Zone Australia

randalthorr
09.30.2012 , 01:02 AM | #9
“Equality is a chain, like obedience. Like fear or uncertainty or self doubt.”
-Darth Bane

Red-Zone Australia

Sildanar
09.30.2012 , 04:27 PM | #10
These are the Dayz of Master D

Episode 2

Scene 1
Camera; over the steering wheel into the eyes of a wild man..

Takyourmeds, knuckles gripping tightly to the steering wheel of his speeder is out for a final act of revenge. A humble parade around Rep fleet will become his vehicle for violence

"Ill show them, Ill show them all.... muhahaha"

Scene 2
Camera; From above, like watching through a Mirrored ceiling...

Evil Nemm lies naked in the arms of Ward, stroking his hairy chest, she looks dreamily into the camera

"Is it truly bad if he is my brothers clone?"

Spoiler

Scene 3
Camera; A body slumped over the wheel of a speeder, blue lights flashing, empty bottles of Midori cruisers litter the floor...
A Blue hand reaches over to lift the bruised head gently from the dashboard..

Takyourmeds parade never happens but the drunken hit and run ends in tragedy with a low speed impact into a GTN terminal....

Scene 4
Camera; From above, like a watching mating seals on the discovery channel

Ward, helmet still on holds Evil Nemm to his hairy chest, stroking her hair gently.

"You will always be more to me than my brothers sister, ...my Love.."

Scene 5
Camera; A mans face being held gently in the lap of a Bikini clad and very sexy blue lady, waves and seagulls can be heard in the background.

Taken to a tropical island to recuperate Takyourmeds finds himself by loosing himself... in the arms of Coral...

"You will be strong again, and when you are the inheritance will be ours...."

Tune in next week for another excting and twisted episode of the world famous GUILD DRAMA

Dayz of Master D

Where we will answer these thrilling questions..

Will HairyQueen prosper with Meds on board?
>Median< statistically the best guild on the server, will they find the common denominator of their past successes?
The EFFETTE do they have the balls to get better and really challenge >Median< ?
WET DREAM TEAM, will its reformation dribble out to another premature ending?

?????????

Disclaimer: All characters are entirley fictional and any resemblance to real characters is co-incidental and soley for the purposes of good humour.
Bribes accepted to nominate people into the plot
Starcaller Legacy
PVP Healer