Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Legacy Dirty Kick

SmugglersLuck
09.25.2012 , 03:53 PM | #11
What I don't understand is why the Legacy abilities aren't available for normal use? Using them in a heroic moment which only lasts for like 20 seconds and has a cooldown of 20 mins doesn't give me much incentive to use them at all. Just my opinion of course.
Darth Zumiya
The Keeper of Light Walker of Dreams

NasDragon
09.25.2012 , 04:12 PM | #12
Force Choke followed by a Dirty Kick I love that anime But seriously DK is the only ability that is distinctive to the Smuggler class. For this reason I think they made a great decision in choosing this ability for the Legacy.

ScarletBlaze
09.25.2012 , 04:34 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by SmugglersLuck View Post
What I don't understand is why the Legacy abilities aren't available for normal use? Using them in a heroic moment which only lasts for like 20 seconds and has a cooldown of 20 mins doesn't give me much incentive to use them at all. Just my opinion of course.
The reason they did that is not all players have multiple level 50 and that could give someone an advantage in pvp from my understanding and they didn't want one person to have an advantage than someone else.
A southern girl is a girl who knows full well that she can open a door for herself but prefers for the gentleman to do it because it demonstrates a sense of respect. Current Guild Roleplay: A Time for Renewal[ https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=...ps/sK3jz376Zu8

Malles
09.26.2012 , 09:37 PM | #14
And now people are complaining about being able to groin kick somebody. To be brutally honest, I think a Dirty Kick/Force Choke/Flamethrower combo is by far the single best way to mess somebody up I've ever seen in a video game. I'm genuinely surprised SWTOR can get away with a T rating.

I think questioning this is worse than when all the newbie Jedi and Sith players came in and honestly wandered why their lightsabers weren't just one-shotting other players. If you want to ROFLstomp everything and be a Force-mad Jedi, some great games for you would be any of the Jedi Knight or Force Unleashed games. Heck, even Battlefront 2 had it's moments. One time I was playing Darth Maul and one-shotted a tank with my Sprint attack

Preferably Jedi Knight. Mad love for Kyle Katarn and his beard.
I used simple happy language words to help you understand.
Why yes, I have been a proud SWTOR Community member since August 2011. Why, wanna fight about it?

Stenrik
09.27.2012 , 12:16 AM | #15
Dirty Kick is one of the coolest moves in the game. Anyone who says otherwise is wrong.

/thread

vian
09.28.2012 , 01:22 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Stenrik View Post
Dirty Kick is one of the coolest moves in the game. Anyone who says otherwise is wrong.
I agree; I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Kicking a droid in the bolts is never going to get old.

And then there's the sweet satisfaction of (spoiler for smuggler storyline)

Spoiler
Two blasters; no waiting!