Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Character/Gameplay issues since 1.4

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Character/Gameplay issues since 1.4

Exitusx
09.26.2012 , 07:22 PM | #1
1.4 did fix a few bugs/issues but left a plethora of new ones. This of course needs to be brought to BioWare's attention. First off, there is already a thread on actual performance issues. But this particular thread is about how characters and abilities are behaving (or not behaving, rather). These are just things I MYSELF have found so far. Anyone and everyone else is free to post what they have found as well.

- When my smuggler is in cover and shooting someone with any attack, he randomly shoots straight at nothing when the target takes damage. He is just shooting in the totally wrong direction. Don't know if that happens to agents as well.
- Alot of the sounds are bugged. For example, my Charged Burst makes an ordinary flurry of bolts sound. I'm glad I actually roll into cover when I need to now, but all of the moves used in cover are bugged in some way.
- Quick Shot doesn't make the correct sound either. It makes an ordinary Flurry of Bolts sound.

This is only what I have seen so far. I will keep editing if I find more on different classes/situations.
"The intended audience for players whom BioWare expected to play Smugglers are all fans of Harrison Ford. Why else would they have put so many references to him in the Smuggler Progression Trailer?"

Darbon
09.26.2012 , 07:28 PM | #2
There is a thread about the issues for Gunslinger audio here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=536773
Françoise - Gunslinger - The Red Eclipse

Exitusx
09.26.2012 , 07:30 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Darbon View Post
There is a thread about the issues for Gunslinger audio here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=536773
I'm not a Gunslinger. I'm a Scoundrel.
"The intended audience for players whom BioWare expected to play Smugglers are all fans of Harrison Ford. Why else would they have put so many references to him in the Smuggler Progression Trailer?"

Darbon
09.26.2012 , 07:35 PM | #4
Smuggler, but that's not the point since you have Charged Burst anyway. It's in the SMuggler forum. Is it clear enough now?
Françoise - Gunslinger - The Red Eclipse

Exitusx
09.26.2012 , 09:52 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Darbon View Post
Smuggler, but that's not the point since you have Charged Burst anyway. It's in the SMuggler forum. Is it clear enough now?
No, because you made a forum strictly dedicated to audio issues when I brought up more than just audio issues. I posted in your forum to bump it out of courtesy anyway. So you don't have to be rude about it.