Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Commendation showing as an item, not currency

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Commendation showing as an item, not currency

Filterhaus
12.15.2011 , 10:59 AM | #11
I /bugged it also with 2 friends of mine. It was more than just one commendation it was actually a few.

DarkZenith
12.16.2011 , 07:11 PM | #12
I have this problem also. Received a Coruscant Commendation in the mail, and it's now sitting in my inventory, and it does not appear that it can be spent. What a waste, should have been fixed ages ago.

AstroCat
12.19.2011 , 07:31 AM | #13
I have this probelm as well with 1 Dromund Kaas Commendation I got on Korriban. Wouldn't care if you could still use it.

HeatherRae
12.19.2011 , 07:46 AM | #14
I'm having this issue with two Alderaan Commendations I got in the mail as a follow-up for quests.

You cannot use the commendations. You also can't sell them. I'm not sure you can even delete them, but you can't spend them. They just take up space in your bags.

I tried filing an in-game bug ticket, and the response I got was basically, "Tough luck, we can't do anything about it." I would have responded asking for more info, but the ticket was immediately closed.

Bioware, for serious, you need to rethink your customer service strategy if this is how you handle problems like this. While minor, the response worries me. If this is how you respond to something so simple, I'd honestly hate to see your response to anything hugely important.

Jubilee
12.19.2011 , 11:24 PM | #15
Same issue here, i have a coruscant commendation in the mail, and got the usual "HahahahahahahaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhahhahaah aha!!!!! .. SUCKS to be YOU" from the "droid" they think its so cute to email me with.

Really EA/Bioware just close the ticket and say "GO. F**K. YOURSELF." i appreciate honesty not being led around by the nose in a circle.
"Battle is a pure form of expression. It is heart and discipline, reduced to movement and motion" - Brianna