Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Canceled preorder 2 months ago and got billed today anyways

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Canceled preorder 2 months ago and got billed today anyways

12.19.2011 , 11:06 PM | #1
Great job on the new origin store. Canceled pre-order 2 months ago and origin billed me today and now im overdrawn. I canceled because i didnt have the money to buy the damn game. I will NEVER buy another game from the origin store and most likely when i go get the money i will NOT buy star wars no matter where its being sold.

Live chat wasnt even working earlier but atleast now i can use it with a 40 minute wait.

Also no phone support at this hour.

Major fail EA/Origin.

12.19.2011 , 11:09 PM | #2
Why cry here? Bioware/EA didn't charge you anything.

12.19.2011 , 11:11 PM | #3
Ill "cry" on every forum because they are partly responsible. People need to know what a disaster this launch really is.

12.19.2011 , 11:14 PM | #4
LOL @ the 'I'll never buy star wars wherever it's sold' part. Yeah they charged you even though you cancelled, which is ridiculous (also EA/Origin , not Bioware/SWTOR) (And yes I am aware the game is part EA), what was the point of saying you won't buy it?
We kind of got that from the "I don't have the money" part.

Also, cool story bro.

Sei'rel - Malevolent Design - Server: Saber of Exar Kun

12.19.2011 , 11:15 PM | #5
It's a disaster because the store charged you when you didn't want to be charged huh? Okayyy...
"You will be the man your grandfather couldn't."
―Lumiya to Jacen Solo
Quote: Originally Posted by WillMaddock View Post
P.S What would we even do with an extra kidney? Besides make yet another Frankenstein monster that is?

12.19.2011 , 11:21 PM | #6
They got me too with their incompetence. I cancelled in Nov and they are billing me.

To you folks who state it wan't BW. I say BS! They are all the same company. They have the same incompent customer service.
Darth Nox

12.19.2011 , 11:24 PM | #7
That sucks