Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

TFB Operation boss guides

Iwipe
09.26.2012 , 07:42 AM | #1
Hey everyone, I compiled this guide here based on my guild's PTS & live raiding experience from the past few weeks. I know it is always fun to going in blind (and I strongly encourage you to do so) and figure it out yourselves but in case you are stuck on a particular boss or have trouble with a particular mechanic this may help!

Included are written strats for all of storymode & hardmode bosses.

Enjoy and have fun raiding! The last boss is pretty epic!

OMGitsCHARLIE
09.26.2012 , 07:55 AM | #2
Marry me.

Thank you so much!

Adellion
09.26.2012 , 08:21 AM | #3
This is a great guide, think a lot of GMs will love you lots for this
You said you would never let go... you lied.

Iwipe
09.26.2012 , 12:46 PM | #4
Added a loot table based on our kills on the PTS, will be updated with live info later on tonight!

http://dulfy.net/2012/09/26/terror-f...fb-loot-table/

mikebevo
09.26.2012 , 01:06 PM | #5
Thanks so much for this. I was a little slow on leveling my sawbones, so I have been a bit behind with every update and haven't seen new content when it was new. this will be my first time through a ops with it being the entire groups first time. Little scared since this is my first MMO and first time playing a healer on anything, but at least now I have some clue what to expect, when and where damage will be coming from and what to do about it.

Again thank you.

KarethRiker
09.26.2012 , 01:33 PM | #6
Dulfy you are amazing! Love the guides, very thorough.
Kareth Kalzeth Kairieth Karzeth Karyeth
Kelschuz Staccia Karjeth Karxeth
The Last Centurions - The Harbinger

Nepthen
09.26.2012 , 02:35 PM | #7
Awesome stuff! Now, what are the differences between 8 man and 16 man?

Tordos
09.26.2012 , 02:38 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Iwipe View Post
Hey everyone, I compiled this guide here based on my guild's PTS raiding experience from the past few weeks. I know it is always fun to going in blind (and I strongly encourage you to do so) and figure it out yourselves but in case you are stuck on a particular boss or have trouble with a particular mechanic this may help!

Included are written strats for all of storymode bosses and first two bosses of HM. More HM strats will inc as we defeat them on live!

Enjoy and have fun raiding! The last boss is pretty epic!
Cool guides.

Kemra
09.26.2012 , 02:52 PM | #9
Great guides, thankyou. Our servers didn't come up till 1AM but a few of us were crazy enough to stay up and give SM TFB a try using your guides, 2 bosses downed first attempt before we decided it was bedtime. Just wanted to add that SM 1st boss does do the random DoT on people, but dosen't drop the yellow circles when its cleansed
Yoda of Borg am I. Futile is resistance. Assimilate you, I will.

Co-GM Dark Hearts, GM Wipes on Trash, Progression team member of Ebony (current), Hard CoR (disbanded) and Suicide Squad (disbanded), no RL since 2012!

ChaoticDynamite
09.26.2012 , 03:08 PM | #10
Thank You so much great guide.
If theres one thing SWTOR taught me about PvP is don't hope don't ever hope just start building up your tolerance level.