Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kun vs Vader vs Bane vs Revan.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Kun vs Vader vs Bane vs Revan.

Aurbere
09.26.2012 , 12:38 PM | #81
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthAeonis View Post
and if qoutes are unweighted then much of wat others say is uncredited as well. and even wihtout my qoutes everything else is still true which doesnt diminsh his strength
If you mean him mastering all lightsaber forms as well as both sides of the Force then you would be wrong.

As for quotes. Character statements are non-canon. But we have seen Vader back up everything said about him through his power.
Added Chapter 29 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

DarthAeonis
09.26.2012 , 12:38 PM | #82
revan is the only one in this category that has a chance id say of winning.knowledge is power
"Evil is an illusion, there is only victory."

DarthAeonis
09.26.2012 , 12:39 PM | #83
my lightsaber comment may not be as credited buy i stand by the force mastery one

Aurbere
09.26.2012 , 12:39 PM | #84
and kreia may have lied but she is still reputable. sion went back to her after all lol
Kreia manipulated Sion. That's what she does. Surik even says so to Sion. (that's one of the conversation options you can choose.)
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Aurbere
09.26.2012 , 12:41 PM | #85
revan is the only one in this category that has a chance id say of winning.knowledge is power
Knowledge may be power, but when it comes to actually fighting Vader he can't win. He may be smarter and faster, but Vader has faced smart and fast opponents before.

Cin Drallig and Count Dooku to name two.

DarthAeonis
09.26.2012 , 12:41 PM | #86
im aware. but she didnt lie about the future so not everythin she says is a lie. i kno 4 a fact she believes soome of the stuff she says herself

Aurbere
09.26.2012 , 12:41 PM | #87
my lightsaber comment may not be as credited buy i stand by the force mastery one
How has he mastered the Force? Only two people have truly mastered the Force. Luke Skywalker for Light Side and Darth Sidious for Dark Side.

Aurbere
09.26.2012 , 12:43 PM | #88
im aware. but she didnt lie about the future so not everythin she says is a lie. i kno 4 a fact she believes soome of the stuff she says herself
The only time she wasn't lying was when she was defeated at the Trayus Core. That was the only time she wasn't lying. And I just finished a playthrough of KOTOR II and during that final conversation, she says nothing of Revan's power.

DarthAeonis
09.26.2012 , 12:43 PM | #89
anakin beat dooku not vader. and he was enraged as well. and revan's battle log is pretty decent as well. if it was strictly lightsaber duel then idk. i think it can go either way. but once u add the force revan demolishes

DarthAeonis
09.26.2012 , 12:45 PM | #90
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
How has he mastered the Force? Only two people have truly mastered the Force. Luke Skywalker for Light Side and Darth Sidious for Dark Side.
its been said that he mastered both on several occasions and only he as far as i kno can call upon both sides simultaneously