Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Game Update 1.4: Terror From Beyond is Live!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Game Update 1.4: Terror From Beyond is Live!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

CourtneyWoods
09.26.2012 , 09:45 AM | #1 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Game Update 1.4: Terror From Beyond is now live in Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ ! This Game Update brings some exciting new content to The Old Republic™ including:

Operation: Terror From Beyond will take you to the remote world of Asation where the mysterious Sith Lords known as the Dread Masters have found a way to unlock the ancient Gree Hypergate, opening a door to an unknown place and an unspeakable horror that now threatens the entire galaxy. It will be your mission to close the portal before it’s too late and to destroy whatever gets through.

Read More
Courtney Woods | Lead Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Beniboybling
09.26.2012 , 10:47 AM | #2
Shame, I was really hoping for the new planet Makeb and that new warzone - it looked like it was on Asation, when can we expect these updates?

LUCASCASADEIS
09.26.2012 , 10:49 AM | #3
This Awesome!!!!

LUCASCASADEIS
09.26.2012 , 10:50 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
Shame, I was really hoping for the new planet Makeb and that new warzone - it looked like it was on Asation, when can we expect these updates?
the new wz is coming the next patch and i think it's coming with the space combat missions the new planet is coming next year, HK-51 is coming in the end of the year, cathat is coming when they think it's ready.

LUCASCASADEIS
09.26.2012 , 10:53 AM | #5
Well done BW, tou said the 1.4 is coming in september and there it is, well done

Riggz
09.26.2012 , 11:08 AM | #6
Awesome stuff!
Urdnought Level 55 Operative
Urdonught Level 55 Scoundrel
<GRIM DETERMINATION>
<INFAMOUS>

SweetSpirit
09.26.2012 , 11:16 AM | #7
Someone's so excited they triple posted! Or had posts in between their posts deleted or something.

People seem to be pretty positive with this update =D
Hi!

Xenirath
09.26.2012 , 11:22 AM | #8
Downloading the patch now cant wait to see the new Operation. General chat is sure to be lively today of Prophecy of the Fatman
The Three Topics Better Not Discussed Online:
1)Religion
2)Politics
3)Which Videogames are Better

BrickyWan
09.26.2012 , 11:23 AM | #9
All this new stuff is great, but what I really appreciate about 1.4 is that the respawn times in the black hole were finally lowered. THANK YOU Bioware!!!
***FORCE PUSH!***

demotivator
09.26.2012 , 11:32 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
New Weapons and Armor to upgrade your characters’ effectiveness and appearance with the Legendary Dread Guard gear.
I was wondering, is there a way to obtain "equivalent" lvl gear to the raiding gear, kinda like Black Hole and Campaign?
Randomizing your forums.