Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

1.4 Overload

makaru
09.26.2012 , 10:26 AM | #1
Is is just me or did they destroy this spell?

Jurakan
09.26.2012 , 10:32 AM | #2
They ruined it, they added some distance to the push and made some erratic animation/fx that makes no sense. The skill that you used to push people back who where chasing you or to knock people off was made 100% to knock people off ledges standing in front of you and it even sucks at that. EA/Bioware developer team is a joke and so is whomever is in charge of it.

iDraxter
09.26.2012 , 10:48 AM | #3
seems wider and stronger though it blows everything in front of me
Firebat: Need a light?
It`s your money-but if I have spent as much time killing Jedi instead of your own kind...you might be winning this war

jibboo
09.26.2012 , 11:13 AM | #4
It sucks.
Zimbra - Assassin

RabeParat
09.26.2012 , 11:20 AM | #5
QQQ just point at the guy you want to bounce, dont even have to be accurate.

jibboo
09.26.2012 , 11:23 AM | #6
I mean, I'm sure people will get used to the mechanics and once they do, it won't be so bad.

But man, the animation for it is just sooooo bad...
Zimbra - Assassin

BanetheDarkLord
09.26.2012 , 12:49 PM | #7
I don't mind the mechanics change but yeah the animation is weird with the timing of the ability going off. You hear and see the smash & wave go our way before your character lands on the ground. I know they were trying to fix the delay on the ability with the animation, but it just looks wrong.
Ry'tan-Juggernaut-55 | Treys'n-Powertech-55 | Velmir-Operative-55 |
Lurruh-Sage-21 | Sellysha-Mercenary-45 | Zarruh-Assassin-41

iDraxter
09.26.2012 , 01:18 PM | #8
I take it back i just did a colicoid war game fp and i didn`t manage to push off the ledge a single mob from their standing position like i used to do with the old one which shocked me
Firebat: Need a light?
It`s your money-but if I have spent as much time killing Jedi instead of your own kind...you might be winning this war

Hambunctious
09.26.2012 , 03:04 PM | #9
It doesn't push near as far as it did. It's utterly useless now.

taladienl
09.26.2012 , 04:17 PM | #10
it's only pushing people I use it on only 5yards still. which makes it utterly useless and it is a complete nerf. As a Healer, I have no way to escape from a focusing mob of people. If it's only gonna push people 5yards infront of me, then it needs to be an aoe knockback and not this conal thing. Now I can understand that in the lightning tree you can root people u hit with Overload, but the move should still be the aoe effect and the lightning tree people would have it changed to the conal dmg to root them with. That would been more in line with other abilities and classes