Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Coral RWZ Stream


Suryi's Avatar


Suryi
09.25.2012 , 09:35 AM | #11
Get back in the cage yoyel
Nhilas - Combat Medic Commando

Bioware, what can we expect as far as PvP for the future of SWTOR?
No

Banezza's Avatar


Banezza
09.25.2012 , 10:52 AM | #12
When will you be streaming again ?
Do you guys have some sort of Coral facebook page I can follow and then tune in ?
Sanja'Tigrica
YesYes-good
Balkan ForceToFN EU

Kevinor's Avatar


Kevinor
09.25.2012 , 12:13 PM | #13
We try and play most nights from 7 London time... but no Banezzas allowed.

Following him on twitch.tv is the easiest way; it'll send you a mail when he starts broadcasting.
Kevinorz - Coral

Coral Website

BlaadG's Avatar


BlaadG
09.25.2012 , 12:14 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Banezza View Post
When will you be streaming again ?
Do you guys have some sort of Coral facebook page I can follow and then tune in ?
Dear Sir. I believe that for the sake of building healthy community we should be sucking them up on this forum.

TheHybris's Avatar


TheHybris
09.25.2012 , 01:03 PM | #15
Don't mind Kevinor, we like Banezzas (unless they kill us repeatedly in wzs ;P). Hope you like the streaming =)
Coral
Dhaima Aelare
Sage Heal to Full Spec

Banezza's Avatar


Banezza
09.25.2012 , 02:02 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by TheHybris View Post
Don't mind Kevinor, we like Banezzas (unless they kill us repeatedly in wzs ;P). Hope you like the streaming =)
Yeah I do... Eh, would be be much easier if you had twitter or FB :/

Anyway, send it on bane87@gmail.com tks and good luck my republic scum-friends ))
Sanja'Tigrica
YesYes-good
Balkan ForceToFN EU

mclammitys's Avatar


mclammitys
09.26.2012 , 08:52 AM | #17
hmm... Havent played for couple months maby i should get back. Any change you guys need +2,5k raited full wh/augments shadow?

Jojel and couple others should know me if you need to know how i play

Love Fluffy
Fluffy The Drunk Assas.... Shadow =)
Guild: Harbinger
Role: GM
Raiting: +3,9K My Stream

Jojel's Avatar


Jojel
09.26.2012 , 09:04 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by mclammitys View Post
hmm... Havent played for couple months maby i should get back. Any change you guys need +2,5k raited full wh/augments shadow?

Jojel and couple others should know me if you need to know how i play

Love Fluffy
Fluffy sux

k he does not totally sux
Jojel - lvl 55 Sentinel Hohelina - lvl 55 Shadow
Yoyel - lvl 55 Sorceror Jˇyel - lvl 35 Marauder

mclammitys's Avatar


mclammitys
09.26.2012 , 09:20 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Jojel View Post
Fluffy sux

k he does not totally sux
Fine ill go play my sin then =(
Fluffy The Drunk Assas.... Shadow =)
Guild: Harbinger
Role: GM
Raiting: +3,9K My Stream

Jojel's Avatar


Jojel
09.26.2012 , 09:51 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by mclammitys View Post
Fine ill go play my sin then =(
Awww don't, you know is anybody else from Harbinger going to play ever again ?
Jojel - lvl 55 Sentinel Hohelina - lvl 55 Shadow
Yoyel - lvl 55 Sorceror Jˇyel - lvl 35 Marauder