Guild Banks = Too pricy!

DeadeyeOTDO

Anyone Else think that Guild banks are to pricy? Well, To a newley made guild they are WAY to pricy. Guild banks should lower there cost to about 100k credits, or 150-200 credits. Guild banks are needed for Every Guild in SWTOR, and should lower in cost.

Agreed, we have had no problems getting 1st couple of guild bank tabs, but for even smaller guilds, pvp focussed guilds, etc this is just another big cost amonst the many costs out there.

Please lower guild bank costs of 2nd bank slot onwards.

Personally i think personal bank space is also too costy. I have 1 main night a week to game. These high costs make it very difficult for casual players to enjoy all that this game has to offer.

Personally i think personal bank space is also too costy. I have 1 main night a week to game. These high costs make it very difficult for casual players to enjoy all that this game has to offer.

If you're playing casually you won't have a whole lot of stuff to fill the bank with... right?

When the banks came out we had no issues with the unlock and over time paid for 2 more unlocks. However they then introduced Legacy and players who were putting into the guild bank suddenly had thier own items from legacy to save up for, as the cost on alot of Legacy is very high, so donations dried up. We have 1.8 million in funds but feel we dont need the 4th bay at the moment and rather keep the money in the account incase they introduce other items such as guild ships at a future date.

I agree though, since Legacy was introduced, i wish they would look at the guild bank costs again

• 2 months later...

Well, I think they should lower it for those who like having their own guild. At least for the opening of the first tab. In WoW I had my own guild. It was a bank guild. That I could store what I wanted and have full control on how it was run and didn't have to worry about theft or what not.

And, if, they decide to add guild perks, they should keep in mind all the individuals that have their own guilds and make it possible for them to be able to obtain, at least, some of the perks. They can learn alot by looking at what other MMOs have done. Like WoW. I wasn't able to enjoy all the perks that required actually having more than one person in the guild, but i was able to get to level 25 on my own and enjoy those perks.

The vast majority of the population is F2p and will probably never sub or sub on and off. So, they need to really think outside of EA's normal thinking and start thinking about the people that keep them employed. This is a great start of an epic game and has great potential to be even greater. But, ........ this is EA and much is not in the game.

Edited by MsKaos
grammar