Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Is there any maintanance tomorrow or not?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Is there any maintanance tomorrow or not?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Savro
09.24.2012 , 05:44 AM | #1
The usual warning is not online, can i suppose that there will be no maintenance downtime tomorrow?

Speire
09.24.2012 , 05:58 AM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi Savro,

There may be a maintenance tomorrow. If so, the usual messaging should be up soon.

We apologize for the delay in communication.

Speire | Bioware Customer Service - Forum Support

Savro
09.24.2012 , 02:38 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Speire View Post
Hi Savro,

There may be a maintenance tomorrow. If so, the usual messaging should be up soon.

Are you sure about it? If a maintenance is going to happen it should happen in less than 12 hours (if the time is the usual one).

Slaven_claw
09.24.2012 , 02:40 PM | #4
I agree 12 hrs should be sufficent amount of time for players like the APAC players primetime. been really slack lately even forgetting our '12 character slots" which dont help with the dwindling populations

Roalmo
09.24.2012 , 03:46 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Slaven_claw View Post
I agree 12 hrs should be sufficent amount of time for players like the APAC players primetime. been really slack lately even forgetting our '12 character slots" which dont help with the dwindling populations
what do you mean "dwindling", there were 3 of us on Tatooine, I'll admit one was a gold farmer type, who logged on grabbed the chest and logged off, but he was there every 10 mins like clock-work(or should I say "macro-work"?).

Roalmo
09.24.2012 , 05:05 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Speire View Post
Hi Savro,

Getting a tad late for an announcement, any idea on what's happening?

Savro
09.24.2012 , 05:44 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Roalmo View Post
Getting a tad late for an announcement, any idea on what's happening?
Really don't know... i can only suppose that they are not going to do any maintenance withour a fore-warning.
Maybe they had some patch to put online (not necessarily 1.4) but they found same problems and tried to correct them before giving the announcement... but this is only a supposition realted to the fact that we haven't received any answer after that "old" one...

Mundako
09.24.2012 , 05:53 PM | #8 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings all,

There will be no maintenance on Tuesday, September 25th, 2012.

Have fun playing the game
Mundako | Bioware Customer Service - Forum Support

Savro
09.24.2012 , 06:04 PM | #9
I suggest you to put this information on dev tracker too!

Jagrattlehead
09.24.2012 , 06:25 PM | #10
So I guess that means Ord Mantell will continue to be pretty much unplayable then. Good to know.